Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Little Rock, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Google-fastest Supercharger-Supercharger:
- Springfield, MO to Atlanta, GA or Nashville, TN takes US-60 through Miner, MO.
- Little Rock, AR to St Louis, MO takes US-167 and US-67.
- Springfield, MO to Memphis, TN takes US-63.
- Springfield, MO to Little Rock, AR takes US-65.

Hmm. A whole lot of hole you got there.

So, in addition to completion of I-40, I'd be arguing fo(u)r:
- Willow Springs, MO
- Poplar Bluff, MO
- Walnut Ridge, AR
- Harrison, AR

Then the quadrilateral of Springfield, MO, St Louis, MO, Little Rock, AR and Memphis, TN would be covered.
I don't see Tesla lighting up that area along the AR/MO border any time soon. The stuff they have on the "COMING SOON" map seems about right. The most urgent needs are filing in I-40 with Fort Smith and Henryetta, OK.

3 more Destination chargers added in Arkansas; Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn and Comfort Inn and Suites all in Conway. Once I-40 and Bentonville get superchargers I think Leslie, Arkansas would be an ideal location for a few superchargers. It's about halfway between Little Rock and Branson, MO on Highway 65. They have a world class bakery and pastry shop (Serenity Farm Bread) and the Skylark Cafe. It would be similar to the downtown SCs in Sulphur Springs, TX and DeFuniak Springs, FL.

3 more Destination chargers added in Arkansas; Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn and Comfort Inn and Suites all in Conway. Once I-40 and Bentonville get superchargers I think Leslie, Arkansas would be an ideal location for a few superchargers. It's about halfway between Little Rock and Branson, MO on Highway 65. They have a world class bakery and pastry shop (Serenity Farm Bread) and the Skylark Cafe. It would be similar to the downtown SCs in Sulphur Springs, TX and DeFuniak Springs, FL.
Good info on the destination chargers in Conway...do you know any more about them--specifically will they allow people not staying at the hotel to use them?

Will ask this weekend. They're installed but not turned on yet. Apparently the owner/manager of the hotels owns a Tesla.
Great, thanks. If you have a chance to speak with the owner, certainly share how important it is for many of us that it be available. I'm more than happy to pay $10 or so to use them.

Just spoke with the general manager at the Comfort Inn on Museum Road (Exit 127) in Conway. He said he expected it to be free for patrons and non-patrons as long as the spots were available. There are four Tesla connectors and two universal plugs at each hotel. Tesla foot the bill for the connectors and the installation. The Comfort Inn on Museum Road is still waiting on a breaker from Tesla. I'll check the other two hotels this evening. All chargers are listed on the Tesla and Plugshare websites. The manager was aware of the lack of superchargers in Arkansas. He also said all Comfort Inns and Candlewood Suites would eventually get destination chargers. Thank you Tesla!

Last edited:
The Tesla destination chargers at the 3 hotels in Conway are still not operational. I spoke with Chris Smith, the general manager of the Comfort Inn on Museum Road and apparently they are waiting on a breaker switch backordered from somewhere in Texas. It's frustrating because they are listed on the website and appear on our navigation. The Universal connectors do work.

Update on the Conway destination chargers.
Comfort Inn on Museum Rd. all 4 working 64 amps got 41 mph on my S100D
Comfort Inn in north Conway all four chargers still flashing red
Holiday Inn Express in north Conway only two working, one gave me 72 amps and 47 mph and the other only 12 amps 6 mph.
It appears they still don't have all the parts in yet. They did have cones in the EV charging spaces.

• Informative
Reactions: efusco
Update on the Conway destination chargers.
Comfort Inn on Museum Rd. all 4 working 64 amps got 41 mph on my S100D
Comfort Inn in north Conway all four chargers still flashing red
Holiday Inn Express in north Conway only two working, one gave me 72 amps and 47 mph and the other only 12 amps 6 mph.
It appears they still don't have all the parts in yet. They did have cones in the EV charging spaces.
Thanks for the update! We may well need those over Christmas. If you get a chance to update around that time, I'd be really appreciative.

Just had mall security come and kick me or at 2am when I was using this charger. Really needed a full charge but he said he'd be nice and allow me 30 minutes but then I had to leave. Could only pull 62 kwh too. Arrived with 20 miles left. Definitely taking a different way home to avoid this place.

Just had mall security come and kick me or at 2am when I was using this charger. Really needed a full charge but he said he'd be nice and allow me 30 minutes but then I had to leave. Could only pull 62 kwh too. Arrived with 20 miles left. Definitely taking a different way home to avoid this place.
Wow...that's some serious BS.

If you haven't already, you should inform Tesla. They need to call them and let the mall gestapo know that according to Tesla it's supposed to be a 24-hour charger, not a charger "only when the mall rent-a-cops want to allow it":

• Outlets of Little Rock
    11201 Bass Pro Parkway
    Little Rock, AR
    Driving Directions
  • Roadside Assistance (877) 798-3752
  • Charging
    10 superchargers, available 24/7, up to 120kW
Somebody needs to get yelled at.

That should never happen. Definitely call Tesla and let them know. Next time just call them right there on the spot. Superchargers are available 24/7.

I agree to call Tesla and then hand the security guard the phone so Tesla can tell him it is ok for Tesla cars to park until their car is charged.

There are signs that say there is a 30 minute limit on parking. I think these are for ICE cars but the security guard was taking the sign literally. He is not the brightest bulb in the bunch. :)

Thanks for the update! We may well need those over Christmas. If you get a chance to update around that time, I'd be really appreciative.
Update on destination chargers in Conway.
Comfort Inn on Museum Road 2 connectors working /64 amps
Comfort Inn on Sanders 4 working 40 amps
Holiday Inn Express on Sanders 2 connectors working /72 amps and the other 12 amps
Candlewood Suites on Sanders 4 connectors just added/72 amps

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: efusco and TexLaw
Just talked to mall security, they said it shouldn't have happened. They will look into it. Every time I've charged at this location mall security has been very friendly. Must have been a new mall cop.

Was there on Thursday and received 115 kw on my S100d. A technician working there at the time said he was getting the SC up to 100% efficiency.