Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Little Rock, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anwar, Could you be on the lookout for any supercharger activity in the Fort Smith area? I'm hoping that's where the next SC will be located effectively allowing for coast to coast travel on I-40.

Right. I have been watching for the same thing. Tesla says several people (including us) suggested this would be a good place for another nicely spaced charger.

We are planning to make another trip across to middle Tennessee from Nevada in the summer. So far we bypass Arkansas and take another route that is about the same distance, but we would like to come back on the I40 route. This is about the only area along I40 from coast to coast that is a supercharging black hole ! I would have thought Tesla to focus on that area earlier. If there is some issue with getting things going in Arkansas then they should at least put one near the state line in Oklahoma where it seems OK has been more favorable to Tesla thus far.

I have a 100 amp HPWC that charges at 56 miles/hr at my home at 21 Masters Circle in LR. I am out of town until Sunday evening. You are welcome to use it. My e-mail is [email protected]
That address sounds familiar... I believe you were kind enough to let me charge there a couple of years ago, although I never met you. So this is just a very belated thanks again! It was very much appreciated. I think I left you a little Starbucks gift card, I hope you found it.

kWH, I have a NEMA 14-50 inConway you're welcome to use overnight. My email is [email protected]
Bill no longer lives in town.

Thanks again for allowing me to use your home charger while I was in Conway. It really made a difference. BTW, I was able to fit the contents of my son's dorm room into my Model S. He is enjoying online gaming full time and I continue to put in long hours at the office.... there must be some cosmic justice in that statement: I'll ponder it on my next vacation.

glad to see they aren't ICEd in already .Being too close to the stores is worse than being too far away. Especially when large numbers of Gen 3 start showing up

I've got my fingers crossed for them working by June 15..Otherwise it will be about 3 hours longer on this leg. Time charging + extra time spent driving at 60 mph in the right lane.

Anybody actually tried the Burger 21 1450 outlet??
Because with SC you need a just in case local backup.

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
glad to see they aren't ICEd in already .Being too close to the stores is worse than being too far away. Especially when large numbers of Gen 3 start showing up

I've got my fingers crossed for them working by June 15..Otherwise it will be about 3 hours longer on this leg. Time charging + extra time spent driving at 60 mph in the right lane.

Anybody actually tried the Burger 21 1450 outlet??
Because with SC you need a just in case local backup.
Yes, I used it a couple of weeks ago. You will need an extension cord- some 50amp models are available on Amazon.

Stopped by the LR supercharger today. The meter reads 000000. Does that mean that the power is on?
Also talked to someone in the mall office and he sounded frustrated that Tesla won't tell them anything. Since the construction has finished in LR, Sidney, NE, Flatonia, TX, Tupelo, MS and Wilmington, NC superchargers have been activated. Surely we're next,c'mon Tesla!

I would take a bet that the holdup is the local electric utility
Tesla is always tight mouthed about opening dates. Likely they don't know themselves when the utility people will turn them on.
Utilities are a monopoly, "no rush, it's us or nobody. " attitude.

thanks for the Burger 21 info. Is a 15 foot 1450 extension cord long enough? And a super thanks to
ahurst. I will eat there on my way to West Texas if it is open by then.