Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marshall, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any word on the opening of the Marshall SC opening? We are headed to East Lansing on the 5th. Dont think it is likely that it is open, but we can ask.

This is the painful reality of new superchargers. They are always right where you need them when being built...but seam like they are under construction when you need them them most... :) The 5th sounds a bit optimistic. Unless you are looking at August 5th.

Once the green transformer shows up we will be able to start guessing go live dates.

Tucker

This is the painful reality of new superchargers. They are always right where you need them when being built...but seam like they are under construction when you need them them most... :) The 5th sounds a bit optimistic. Unless you are looking at August 5th.

Once the green transformer shows up we will be able to start guessing go live dates.

Tucker

The weird thing is - look at Dows, IA. It went live today, on it's 13th day of construction! The transformer was in place on like the 3rd day. Crazy!

EDIT to note that there were probably a couple of days of construction before it was found. But it wasn't many.

Talked with the person working the counter at the CITGO and they said the transformer should be installed next week.

Attachments

• IMG_4468 (2).JPG
    IMG_4468 (2).JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 152
It sure looks like the transformer is there in Vanceb's picture. It is behind and to the left of the brown enclosure. There were big wires there when I was there. It looks like it just needs stall numbers and commissioned by Tesla. I would check the map in your car before the trip.

Now, Now... Be nice. The poor guy was just dreaming of how nice it would be to have a real car. I have a picture of my old Prius parked at the Tejon Ranch S/C with the plug appearing to be stuck into the gas tank. Couldn't take it any more. Finally bought an 85D.

What an ah**e. To go out of ones way to park in an EV spot when the sign clearly says not to do so. Unfortunately it is the reality of south west Michigan wherein a lot of spiteful nutjobs think any hybrid or "green" vehicle is liberal nonsense that needs to be shunned out of 'Murica.

Not exactly sure how one could infer that the pizza delivery person is a nutjob. Maybe the car??? You know those Honda drivers. Watch out. I can just see the political preference just pouring out of the car. I mean with all the bumper stickers it is so evident.

Too me as I took the picture it was funny, but in all actuality it was just a pizza driver looking for a parking spot. We Tesla owners feel we own those spots is borderline on psychosis. If someone dare ICE it well they should be locked up in the pokey and be oiled and feathered.

Ugh. Some may want to lecture people all their lives. I find smiling much more enjoyable.

To go out of ones way...

Well...that's a bit of a stretch too... I'm not excusing him, but the SC spots are awfully close to the pizza place. So he's maybe 2 spots over from where he should be parking. There are 8 SC stalls there and now only 4 general parking spots remaining.

Just think though...if you ever needed someone to move their ICE car so that you could charge...having a big sign like that on their roof would give you a fairly good indication of where you could find them. :)

upload_2017-10-31_16-1-22.png