Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Milan, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is pretty exciting. I’ve started planning a road trip to Flagstaff, Sedona, and Grand Canyon south rim, some time in ABQ on the way.

Really glad to see more superchargers coming to New Mexico. They’ve been been rather sparse. Still can’t travel my favorite routes.

Reactions: IdaX
This is pretty exciting. I’ve started planning a road trip to Flagstaff, Sedona, and Grand Canyon south rim, some time in ABQ on the way.

Really glad to see more superchargers coming to New Mexico. They’ve been been rather sparse. Still can’t travel my favorite routes.
Agreed. Hopefully, we’ll see one around Taos sometime in the future.

For that matter, I wish they would get moving on the one in Clovis so I could go to ABQ on my old route of Lubbock, Clovis, Ft. Sumner and Santa Rosa.

Reactions: AudreyHTX1 and IdaX
Yeah, Taos would be nice. And Clovis is still needed.

I need Carlsbad and/or Roswell on our favorite routes up to Santa Fe or ABQ. We like to go west on I-10 then head north on US285.

Also north of Santa Fe we like to go up through Chama (US84) to US160 in CO, but there is nothing along US160 in CO anyway. Another hole.

Last edited:
A photo update on the Grants/Milan NM supercharger progress. It looks like they got the stall hardware foundations and electrical wiring completed. Looks like all is needed now is to replace the asphalt in that section of the parking lot and install the supercharger hardware. Very exciting as this will make the stretch between Gallup and Albuquerque so much easier without range anxiety.
29F7F777-F368-4012-AA0B-C49659EE1608.jpeg

Update: 15 bollards installed. Guys out doing electrical at the main cabinets today. Nice guy out there in charge, Bobby, from Texas, said that they connected up the bollards this morning. Still need to put in asphalt, and paint lines, and get inspected. Inspection of course could take long or short depending on how it turns out. Looks like 2-6 weeks to me, but maybe could be sooner…

IMG_5105.jpeg
IMG_5104.jpeg

Update: 15 bollards installed. Guys out doing electrical at the main cabinets today. Nice guy out there in charge, Bobby, from Texas, said that they connected up the bollards this morning. Still need to put in asphalt, and paint lines, and get inspected. Inspection of course could take long or short depending on how it turns out. Looks like 2-6 weeks to me, but maybe could be sooner…

View attachment 954120View attachment 954121
Small nitpick, those would be charge posts (most common) or dispensers (also miscalled chargers a lot). Bollards are plastic/metal/concrete poles (sometimes with signs on top) placed to prevent running into the charge posts. The red posts with signs would be bollards.
1688776204724.png

Thanks for the pictures and hopefully it will be up and running soon.

Reactions: AudreyHTX1