Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Miles City, MT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...which is because 4 were not working.
Of course that’s the implication, but my point was that the whole system of communicating status was supposedly disabled, yet information was being shown. It’s as though a default value rather than a live value was being published. That, or they’re uniquely on a different network than all the surrounding superchargers.

Facing the chargers stay far left. First charger was the best yesterday morning. This is the highest charge rate I have ever seen in my geezer mobile(100D)

PXL_20200925_221705792.MP.jpg

Of course that’s the implication, but my point was that the whole system of communicating status was supposedly disabled, yet information was being shown. It’s as though a default value rather than a live value was being published. That, or they’re uniquely on a different network than all the surrounding superchargers.

It's that connection with Bothell what done it............

I still have no updates about the site between Miles City and Billings. If anyone has information or has seen permits please update us. I haven't looked via a driveby in some months. Even in small, ain't nobody lives there towns, it's too random the just drive about.........having an intermediate between MC and Billings would add a layer of comfort/options..........

I still have no updates about the site between Miles City and Billings. If anyone has information or has seen permits please update us. I haven't looked via a driveby in some months. Even in small, ain't nobody lives there towns, it's too random the just drive about.........having an intermediate between MC and Billings would add a layer of comfort/options..........
I did a drive through Forsyth at night in late August and didn't see any signs of anything.

Reactions: PACEMD
I'm going to post this here since a search seemed to indicate this thread is where a good chunk of the Bighorn discussion has been.

Based on the Find Us update, it looks like Tesla has finally given up on putting a charger in Bighorn and has moved the pin to Custer (rather than Forsythe). ETA 2022.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
Thanks for the update. As I had been saying Custer is the best option. I will keep folks updated on progress. I imaging this one is going to be at the Junction City Saloon, where there is already a Plugshare 30a charger. I'll drop by and ask. It's only 100 yards off the highway and I drive past twice a week. Custer has only a few blocks of business so I assume Tesla has made arrangements.

Thanks for the update. As I had been saying Custer is the best option. I will keep folks updated on progress. I imaging this one is going to be at the Junction City Saloon, where there is already a Plugshare 30a charger. I'll drop by and ask. It's only 100 yards off the highway and I drive past twice a week. Custer has only a few blocks of business so I assume Tesla has made arrangements.
I wouldn't assume that at all. The pin says "Target opening in 2022" which I would take to mean they want to put one there at some point but have nothing lined up.

I wouldn't assume that at all. The pin says "Target opening in 2022" which I would take to mean they want to put one there at some point but have nothing lined up.

Sure, but I on the other hand would precisely assume that at all. That's exactly why I said what I said. They have at this point finally chosen a location consistent with an actual in-the-field investigation and discussion. They did not pick Custer and designate that as a future location with the assumption that they can do whatever the fu*k they want in Montana, unlike the Bighorn random initial pin. This is very different. Know your Montana on the ground case crowd.........or just argue with me forever, who gives a fu*k........... whatever pleases you.........As always, I'm at your argumentative service........

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: smartypnz