Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Miles City, MT

Bighorn

Top Supercharger
Jun 19, 2013
Big Horn, Wyoming
...which is because 4 were not working.
Of course that’s the implication, but my point was that the whole system of communicating status was supposedly disabled, yet information was being shown. It’s as though a default value rather than a live value was being published. That, or they’re uniquely on a different network than all the surrounding superchargers.

outdoors

🌲🛶⛺️🏔♻︎🙂
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2014
Mountain West
Facing the chargers stay far left. First charger was the best yesterday morning. This is the highest charge rate I have ever seen in my geezer mobile(100D)

PXL_20200925_221705792.MP.jpg

Of course that’s the implication, but my point was that the whole system of communicating status was supposedly disabled, yet information was being shown. It’s as though a default value rather than a live value was being published. That, or they’re uniquely on a different network than all the surrounding superchargers.

It's that connection with Bothell what done it............

I still have no updates about the site between Miles City and Billings. If anyone has information or has seen permits please update us. I haven't looked via a driveby in some months. Even in small, ain't nobody lives there towns, it's too random the just drive about.........having an intermediate between MC and Billings would add a layer of comfort/options..........

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
I still have no updates about the site between Miles City and Billings. If anyone has information or has seen permits please update us. I haven't looked via a driveby in some months. Even in small, ain't nobody lives there towns, it's too random the just drive about.........having an intermediate between MC and Billings would add a layer of comfort/options..........
I did a drive through Forsyth at night in late August and didn't see any signs of anything.

Reactions: PACEMD
Thanks for the update. As I had been saying Custer is the best option. I will keep folks updated on progress. I imaging this one is going to be at the Junction City Saloon, where there is already a Plugshare 30a charger. I'll drop by and ask. It's only 100 yards off the highway and I drive past twice a week. Custer has only a few blocks of business so I assume Tesla has made arrangements.

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
Thanks for the update. As I had been saying Custer is the best option. I will keep folks updated on progress. I imaging this one is going to be at the Junction City Saloon, where there is already a Plugshare 30a charger. I'll drop by and ask. It's only 100 yards off the highway and I drive past twice a week. Custer has only a few blocks of business so I assume Tesla has made arrangements.
I wouldn't assume that at all. The pin says "Target opening in 2022" which I would take to mean they want to put one there at some point but have nothing lined up.

I wouldn't assume that at all. The pin says "Target opening in 2022" which I would take to mean they want to put one there at some point but have nothing lined up.

Sure, but I on the other hand would precisely assume that at all. That's exactly why I said what I said. They have at this point finally chosen a location consistent with an actual in-the-field investigation and discussion. They did not pick Custer and designate that as a future location with the assumption that they can do whatever the fu*k they want in Montana, unlike the Bighorn random initial pin. This is very different. Know your Montana on the ground case crowd.........or just argue with me forever, who gives a fu*k........... whatever pleases you.........As always, I'm at your argumentative service........

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: smartypnz

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC