Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright so I went by to the area yesterday ... no supercharger construction in sight ... and no construction in sight overall ...

As some of you may know the area, it consists of 4 shopping centers in each corner of Winston Churchill and Argentia. I went to all 4 and there was no supercharger construction in any of them. There is construction going on which I mentioned in my earlier post in the Toy's R Us parking lot but it is not Tesla related.

• Informative
Reactions: emupilot
It seems weird that these two Miss sites have not been started yet. They were announced well over a year ago and we are now having a bunch of previously unannounced sites appearing (like Burlington and Markham II) yet nada on the Miss. sites.

Where's this guy...with my coke?
I have it on strong authority from a City of Mississauga employee that the two Tesla SC locations are Meadowvale Town Centre and Erin Mills Town Centre. Both are to be operational within two months.

Let’s see if it plays out that way!

I will Bet a coke against that strength.

I'll take the bet. :You can pick which new SC to pay up at. :)

(PS I'll only bet on location, not the 2 month part!)

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
We don't really have anything confirmed yet?

On that note: If Erin Mills is one of the potential locations, there is indeed some construction in the parking lot there...in between the Walmart and HBC. I don't think its supercharger related though
Erin mills is not a good location for a high way superharger, possibly urban charger for all those condos going up there. The QEW is pretty well covered with Sherway Gardens and Burilington Mapleview Mall. We need a charger on the 401 corridor. If it was up to me, I will put it by 401/407 Mississauga road area.