Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mont-Tremblant QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it should be ready soon. The fence is gone along with the Blue Canadian Transformer. : ) Tried to use it last night (December 11th) as drove up from Ottawa. You can hear the transformers humming and when I pressed the button on supercharger plug, my charge port on car opened.....just no charge coming out yet. Had to go to Hydro Quebec's Electric Circuit DC charger.

I think it should be ready soon. The fence is gone along with the Blue Canadian Transformer. : ) Tried to use it last night (December 11th) as drove up from Ottawa. You can hear the transformers humming and when I pressed the button on supercharger plug, my charge port on car opened.....just no charge coming out yet. Had to go to Hydro Quebec's Electric Circuit DC charger.

You tried to use the blue Canadian transformer?

Reactions: chateauoaks
Almost ready
IMG_0098.JPG

• Love
Reactions: PStewart and Knox
It seems weird that the Mont-Tremblant is still called onto being open in 2108 on Elon time. Maybe they could get the commissioner up their quickly to activate it

The photos are on a private fb group, so a link alone will not work. The only thing different from any other picture is that the Tesla technician had a small, portable, propane-heated shelter to use for working on individual pedestals. The red letters in Tesla were illuminated on the seven visible pedestals, though. And two Teslas were charging.