Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Montreal, QC - Cote Vertu Blvd.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It does make sense for folks driving through Montreal to another destination. It is two minutes from the 40, although folks will need to work to find it!

Yeah.. I'm from the East Island and I was lost. I know the city well but never been to Place Vertu. Wife is from West Island and remembered it like not a nice mall. We got a hard time finding the charger. It is in the back of the mall. People from Adonis we're parked everywhere blocking the parking lot roads.

Yeah.. I'm from the East Island and I was lost. I know the city well but never been to Place Vertu. Wife is from West Island and remembered it like not a nice mall. We got a hard time finding the charger. It is in the back of the mall. People from Adonis we're parked everywhere blocking the parking lot roads.

The mall has improved quite a bit over the years, it is still not a "premium" venue, but probably a lot better (for a mall) than what your wife remembers.

Agree about the crazy Adonis shoppers though !

Hi,

Currently at the site. It is being setup by a Tesla person. Super nice man. Power is on but I was told not to use it as not fully setup. Will be running either today or tomorrow.
image.jpeg

Notice the lit up Tesla name!

So happy!

Regards,

Bertrand