Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mt. Hope, WV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious, once at snowshoe do you charge at the Seneca or do you have another option. I would like to go skiing there sometime but a little concerned about only 2 chargers at one location. ?should be above but can’t go back to add it
Regarding Snowshoe, people seemed to respect the Tesla chargers and not block them. Agree with having a trickle-charge back-up plan though.

Curious, once at snowshoe do you charge at the Seneca or do you have another option. I would like to go skiing there sometime but a little concerned about only 2 chargers at one location. ?should be above but can’t go back to add it

It's not in Seneca, but in the surface lot across the street from Seneca. Last time I was there, I had the only Tesla on the Mountain and there were no ICE vehicle issues in the spots - they are clearly marked and not in the most desirable location, which helps.

Thanks for replies on snowshoe destination charger.
The Berkeley SC seems to be going through same delay Charleston had. It was at this stage two weeks before I wanted to head up to Ohio. Based on other SC openings I followed I thought for sure I was good to go. It was almost 3 weeks before it operational.

It's not in Seneca, but in the surface lot across the street from Seneca. Last time I was there, I had the only Tesla on the Mountain and there were no ICE vehicle issues in the spots - they are clearly marked and not in the most desirable location, which helps.

Does that mean that anyone in Snowshoe can use the Tesla charger or do you have to stay at one of the affiliated properties? Was thinking of going just for the day for snow tubing and snowmobiling and then heading out.

Thanks for replies on snowshoe destination charger.
The Berkeley SC seems to be going through same delay Charleston had. It was at this stage two weeks before I wanted to head up to Ohio. Based on other SC openings I followed I thought for sure I was good to go. It was almost 3 weeks before it operational.
The Beckley delay is really a mystery at this point... I’d sure like to see it on by Dec 21 to avoid the detour to Charleston WV...

Received this today for the team, FWIW::

Thank you for your response. We hope to energize as soon as possible, however we cannot make any guarantees about a specific opening day. Our team is working diligently to open this site as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and support in Tesla and our Supercharger technology.

Thank you,

The Tesla Supercharger Team

Received this today for the team, FWIW::

Thank you for your response. We hope to energize as soon as possible, however we cannot make any guarantees about a specific opening day. Our team is working diligently to open this site as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and support in Tesla and our Supercharger technology.

Thank you,

The Tesla Supercharger Team
Thanks for checking with Tesla. This one must have some special issues.

I will keep this thread on my daily to view list as I’m heading south after the holidays. They just added a 20 unit SC in Barrie Ontario which was not originally on the Tesla map for future stations. In November someone mentioned they were building one. A few weeks ago I happen to be in the area and a couple employees from the installation company were hooking up the power. It only took a couple months to complete. Wierd that the Beckley location has taken so long.

I will keep this thread on my daily to view list as I’m heading south after the holidays. They just added a 20 unit SC in Barrie Ontario which was not originally on the Tesla map for future stations. In November someone mentioned they were building one. A few weeks ago I happen to be in the area and a couple employees from the installation company were hooking up the power. It only took a couple months to complete. Wierd that the Beckley location has taken so long.
I'll be heading your way from South Carolina to Toronto.... also hoping it gets opened soon. Although likely TOO LATE for my north bound leg as we leave this Thursday... A number of the Sheetz locations have had extra time waiting once they appeared complete - FYI.

I'll be heading your way from South Carolina to Toronto.... also hoping it gets opened soon. Although likely TOO LATE for my north bound leg as we leave this Thursday... A number of the Sheetz locations have had extra time waiting once they appeared complete - FYI.
Enjoy your trip north. If you’re looking for snow you need to go about another hour north of Toronto. If you happen to go by this SC please leave a post advising if it’s operational or not. Have a safe drive.

Enjoy your trip north. If you’re looking for snow you need to go about another hour north of Toronto. If you happen to go by this SC please leave a post advising if it’s operational or not. Have a safe drive.

Thanks! No stranger to show here being from NB (and lived in Ontario and Alberta too) but have not had my model S in it yet. Car says I can do Wytheville to Weston this am, but I am not sure it understands the temp or my weight load... likely will detour to Charleston WV but will report back if I do not!