Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Napa, CA - Factory Stores Drive (LIVE 16 Nov 2019, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will be nice to get this up and running- and to think at first I wasn't sure why it was going in- as for the first time I went by the existing Napa supercharger and it was full! :(Talked to a Model S owner charging and it was rather slow too, a problem I've seen with heavy use as well.

Was at the outlet this evening and still no pedestals.
Supercharger_Napa_Outlet_01.jpg

I think previous poster is talking about the Devlin Rd. The ones at premium outlets are not on map or app yet. There are more than 12 stalls and clearly marked for Tesla only. I was just there to check it out. It has thicker v3 cables but only getting burst of 75kW. Talked to a guy charging a model S and he was getting low rate too. Also it’s not registering any $$. It’s not fully functional but will charge for the potential price of free. Still better than the other chargers there where a guy was asking me about it. I didn’t note what he was driving but he said his would take 5h and it wasn’t free.

Charging now. Where is everybody? :)

I sure wasn't going to miss out on getting a first day, unfortunately, I didn't see the listing off the RSS feed until after dinner. Since we seem to keep racing to all the same openings, Bruce, we should carpool, or whatever it is when both people bring both of the cars. Caravan? If only Elon would finish that Convoy Mode, only one of us would have to pay attention to the road, heck, we could both ride in the lead car and gab the whole way.

So Text me before you head out to the next first day and I'll do the same. Then we won't have such lonely pics:

IMG_8189.JPG