Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Normal, IL - East College Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted a new supercharger install under construction in Normal, IL at Meijer!
IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0313.jpg

Going through Bloomington-Normal on Veterans does add a little time but you have better options for food. The Uptown garage was a great location if you like to see a bit more of a town when traveling. We like the Italian restaurant in Uptown Normal.

Reactions: Anser
Anyone know what part of the parking lot this is being constructed at? We should have the admins add this charger to the map.
I'm assuming about where I've put the red rectangle. Maybe I'm off by aisle or two.
The red roof in the background is from OSF Home Health and Hospice, and in the right of the 1st and 3rd images there's some blue from the Meijer gas station.
The 1st and 3rd pictures also have the entrance/exit for the gas station.
1633362393758.png

Here's a Streetview View along the entrance/exit by the gas station where you can see the blue and the OSF red roof.
1633362741592.png

Last edited:
I'm assuming about where I've put the red rectangle. Maybe I'm off by aisle or two.
The red roof in the background is from OSF Home Health and Hospice, and in the right of the 1st and 3rd images there's some blue from the Meijer gas station.
The 1st and 3rd pictures also have the entrance/exit for the gas station.
View attachment 717740
Here's a Streetview View along the entrance/exit by the gas station where you can see the blue and the OSF red roof.
View attachment 717741
You’re about dead on.

Reactions: tpm1999