Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Oklahoma City, OK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At Oklahoma City supercharger now. 8 cars waiting. I started at 12% and only got 63kW. Stall 4B is not working. Avoid this stop if you can.
The line was 5 deep at one point when I was there around 2pm on Saturday. Strangely almost all of the cars had Oklahoma plates. I'm not saying they were all locals, but it did seem kind of unusual. Conversely, Little Rock was also crowded 10/10 full and there wasn't a single Arkansas plate. In fact 9 different states were represented (2 Tennessees)!

From FB. I'm guessing its the one from the Houston Service Center

Neither site has been updated in the car nav.

1669173373482.png

1669174369426.png

1669173411021.png

Last edited:
Not sure why it’s back to 8 v2 stalls? V3 trailer was still hooked up to transformer so likely not out of battery. Wait time was about 30-35mins. V2 were pushing 35kw (10% heated car battery) likely due to cabinet batteries being depleted. Added to charge time and therefore wait time.
F27B4336-CAF3-46A2-82B9-F68B21731AFE.jpeg
EAE66488-5315-435C-8A19-3E513E0C0389.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Guacahummus
Tesla should put in more Superchargers in Oklahoma City what they have here is kind of pathetic like Albuquerque used to be. Additionally, it would probably be kind of nice if they added another Supercharger somewhere between OKC and Fort Smith, thi;nk it would make a lot of Tesla owners traveling in either direction per giddy.

Reactions: GleanerC and Mark57
Tesla should put in more Superchargers in Oklahoma City what they have here is kind of pathetic like Albuquerque used to be. Additionally, it would probably be kind of nice if they added another Supercharger somewhere between OKC and Fort Smith, thi;nk it would make a lot of Tesla owners traveling in either direction per giddy.

Agreed by everyone that's ever traveled I-40 or I-35 since forever. You can help by voting for the 3 locations suggested. Norman, Henryetta, and McAlester, Oklahoma. Each of these locations serves cross country drivers in one way or another. I keep adding them back every voting cycle. Last time, Norman was #109 with 478 votes, Henryetta was #121 with 448 votes, and McAlester was #81 with 600 votes.

Vote here.

Reactions: reddy