Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Owen Sound, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I presume no changes here? I'd really love for it to be open this weekend as I need to take a day trip for a funeral in Wiarton, which is exactly 410 kms round trip from my house in Mississauga. :/ Guess it's the Scotia L3 charger in Owen Sound for me!
If you are stuck (a lot of folks going to/from Owen Sound stop by), you are welcome to use my HPWC on Plugshare. N of Hwy 9 between 10 and Airport Rd.
PlugShare Web v2
Coffee and tea in viewing room while you wait. Wifi too.

I presume no changes here? I'd really love for it to be open this weekend as I need to take a day trip for a funeral in Wiarton, which is exactly 410 kms round trip from my house in Mississauga. :/ Guess it's the Scotia L3 charger in Owen Sound for me!
More work has been done but still far from being done. The Supercharger stalls are not even up yet. There is a 72 amp level 2 charger at the Best Western. If you have a ChaDeMo adaptor the Scotia Bank has a ChaDeMo there. And I have my Tesla wall charger if you need it.

Reactions: PoweredByRain
31FE65B1-7F9D-49A2-AC14-F87B38EFECE6.jpeg

Someone else has seen it! I caught this just now. I've been talking to this user and he says he is still waiting for a Supercharger in Orangeville (wink wink) so that someone (wink wink) should be on the lookout.
IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_2232.PNG

Someone else has seen it! I caught this just now. I've been talking to this user and he says he is still waiting for a Supercharger in Orangeville (wink wink) so that someone (wink wink) should be on the lookout.

I haven't seen anything in the suspected Orangeville location(s). Did your source give us a hint as to where?
I'll go for a drive when I'm back, mid-week.

A good guess might be in those strip malls along highway 10 or maybe on Broadway near the fast food outlets?
I've been checking there regularly. The Walmart/Canadian Tire lot, or Home Depot Power Centre lot are both good spots - lots of restaurants.
Others:
1. Best Western/Boston Pizza at 9/10
2. Broadway parking lot, Downtown - I know the Town WANTS charging there, but may not have the juice
3. Long shot: Beer store

I was thinking the same. Are they SmartCentre malls?

No Smart Centres

By your "hint, hint", I thought you might have insight. I won't have to check everywhere....