Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Park City, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was stupid rainy out so I didn't exit the car, but here's pics from 5/25/24 around 2pm.
IMG_8281.jpeg

IMG_8282.jpeg

IMG_8284.jpeg

Now that the mountains are closed I don't leave town much so updates will be sporadic at best from me going forward. There's a lot of people making the PC-SLC commute though so hopefully others can pop in from time to time.

Reactions: Twiglett
One thing I haven't quite sorted out, although I always forget to double check when I'm at the site, is where all 20 chargers will go. Based on my photos I seem to only count 17 or 18 stubs. There might be 2 separate for handicap or maybe pull through? Although I think they all are pull through which would make sense being V4 posts. That makes it even easier for almost any EV to have the longer cords reach wherever their ports are.
I have to drop someone at the airport tomorrow AM so on my way back I'll swing by and get an accurate count.

One thing I haven't quite sorted out, although I always forget to double check when I'm at the site, is where all 20 chargers will go. Based on my photos I seem to only count 17 or 18 stubs. There might be 2 separate for handicap or maybe pull through? Although I think they all are pull through which would make sense being V4 posts. That makes it even easier for almost any EV to have the longer cords reach wherever their ports are.
I have to drop someone at the airport tomorrow AM so on my way back I'll swing by and get an accurate count.
It's a double-sided charger, in the picture above there are 8 posts past the concrete column, 10 in between the columns and 2 on the near side.

Each 4" conduit carries the power for each pedestal .

10 cars can park on the North(visible) side of the photo and 10 more backed up to them on the south side.

• Helpful
Reactions: TexasDuke