Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Park City, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you mean the one’s by the State Liquer Store in KJ, they are no longer there and the fitness center is closed too.
Yea I removed the destination chargers behind the former silver mountain sports club location. People trashed the connectors and they were not safe to use. People really don't care about charging infrastructure around here. No one hung the cords back up, they were always tossed on the ground or into the snow. Cords were driven over, and people would always nose in and yank as hard as possible on the cords to reach the back of the car, pulling them out of the HPWC.

The owner is debating putting in chargepoint paid charging since the wiring is already in place, but he for sure won't be putting in more free charging.

It’s happening
IMG_4516.jpeg

Do you have access to the Permit details showing the chargers layout?
I do not, but based on the fencing I'm guessing the 20 spots along the north side of the parking lot, edge to edge, will be where the 20 stalls mentioned in the permit goes. Basically where my square is from that post I made in 2019.

I'm obviously kidding that I was the reason they chose that exact spot. It's just the spot that makes the most sense outside of putting the whole thing somewhere in Kimball Jct which I still think would have been the better choice. I'm sure they tried there but if the land owners (or Rocky Mountain Power) say no, then there's not much you can do. Regardless I'm just glad to finally see some action after initially adding us to the "coming soon" map 6 years ago.