Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA - East Glenarm Street (LIVE 21 Oct 2021, 20 V3, 7 DCFC, 20 L2)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is interesting. Anybody ever check this out?

PXL_20230129_134810803.jpg

This is interesting. Anybody ever check this out?

View attachment 900980
yes! I supported them by purchasing some stuff from the student store with my kiddo. She had to use a facility, so wanted to pay it back to the students. Its actually quite a cool building and place regardless, The Mullin Building, (or programs not sure what they are exactly), was started by car enthusiasts as a donation to the school! There's also some good food like two blocks away past the pet store.

Reactions: RubberToe
3A has a bent pin and won't plug into the car. Does anyone know how to report this to Tesla? I got lost in the support pages and can't find a link.

The 1-877-79tesla number phone tree just says to call back during business hours.

RT

Last edited:
3A has a bent pin and won't plug into the car. Does anyone know how to report this to Tesla? I got lost in the support pages and can't find a link.

The 1-877-79tesla number phone tree just says to call back during business hours.

RT
Pin still bent and not working. Maybe Tesla should hire some of the Electrify America crews sitting idle to bend some pins? :p

I was rerouting cars away from that charger this morning. Nice way to make random friends.

RT

Reactions: marmaladedad

RT
The app on the phone has a function to rate your charge experience now. Well hidden but it's there.
Top right button (person)
Account
charging
History
Recent charging session

The app on the phone has a function to rate your charge experience now. Well hidden but it's there.
Top right button (person)
Account
charging
History
Recent charging session
Yup, there it is hidden in plain sight, kinda sorta. Then allows you to specify the exact issue and submit a report to Tesla. Connector 3A has now been reported. Now I just need to head back to the site and watch for the service technician to arrive 🤣

RT

Reactions: Young and KJD
Anyone know if the South Pasadena Police Department’s new Tesla Model Ys will be allowed to charge here? Would be cool to see, but may cause more undue congestion.
South Pasadena Police should have their own charging infrastructure, when they need to charge they go back to their station and charge, why in city of Pasadena? lol

This station along with Electronic Drive and Colorado all have multiple down chargers. 5 were down when I went today (2/23/24) at Glenarm. 4 were down at the Colorado facility yesterday (and still down today), and 12 are down at the Electronic Drive Supercharging facility since last week. All were reported. I'm not sure what's going on with Tesla, but they used to respond and fix them within a day or two of being reported. Going to be much worse in 2025 when Tesla opens up their charging network to Ford, VW, Porsche, Audi and whomever else buys in.:confused:

This station along with Electronic Drive and Colorado all have multiple down chargers. 5 were down when I went today (2/23/24) at Glenarm. 4 were down at the Colorado facility yesterday (and still down today), and 12 are down at the Electronic Drive Supercharging facility since last week. All were reported. I'm not sure what's going on with Tesla, but they used to respond and fix them within a day or two of being reported. Going to be much worse in 2025 when Tesla opens up their charging network to Ford, VW, Porsche, Audi and whomever else buys in.:confused:
Does the App indicates which chargers are down? Otherwise do you have to try one by one a charger until one is working?

It’s easy for you to check. Also how the poster knew there were 5 down. Doubt he plugged into all 20 just for funsies.
View attachment 1021333
Actually, I had visited all the stations the last few days and counted and reported down chargers (which are still out by the way). My navigation screen in my 2017 X looks different than yours and does not display down chargers. My screen is not colored and only tells me how many chargers are available, which isn't accurate because of the down chargers. I recall at one of the past updates way back, more detailed info was listed, but then disappeared at some point. Am I missing something on my X display? Why is my car display different than yours or did you screenshot a phone app?

Last edited:
Actually, I had visited all the stations the last few days and counted and reported down chargers (which are still out by the way). My navigation screen in my 2017 X looks different than yours and does not display down chargers. My screen is not colored and only tells me how many chargers are available, which isn't accurate because of the down chargers. I recall at one of the past updates way back, more detailed info was listed, but then disappeared at some point. Am I missing something on my X display? Why is my car display different than yours or did you screenshot a phone app?
That is from the app. Much more accurate and up to date than the in car nav. Did you count down chargers by the lights being out or cables being looped over or how?

That is from the app. Much more accurate and up to date than the in car nav. Did you count down chargers by the lights being out or cables being looped over or how?
Cables being looped over tops of chargers and a line of cars waiting. I think I'll download and use app, but it would be nice if Tesla added compromised stations in the car. This worsening situation with charger function is alarming and disappointing.

Cables being looped over tops of chargers and a line of cars waiting. I think I'll download and use app, but it would be nice if Tesla added compromised stations in the car. This worsening situation with charger function is alarming and disappointing.
Wouldn't be hard for someone who hated waiting to loop a cable over the top to "reserve" their spot for future visits. But it is good to see confirmation via the app.