Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA (LIVE 26 Nov 2019, 24 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When construction starts this is going to be my new happy hour location (Bodega wine bar)... :cool:

Dog Haus Biergarten isn't a bad spot either. The beer selection there is generally on point.

I'm stoked to see this new location permitted. The entire 210 corridor from Glendale to Rancho Cucamonga is noticeably lacking Superchargers, so this will be a great addition for the commute.

If only someone would talk to the owner of the Upland Colonies Crossroads at Campus Ave/210 about adding a Supercharger to their enormous parking lot (with MANY eating options), the corridor would be better covered. OR the Lone Hill Ave at the 210 shopping/eating area.

The municipal services committee has a related item on the agenda for tomorrow. Link to the agenda and first page of the material follows. In order to get the city supplied DCFCs installed at the same time that Tesla puts in their Superchargers, the City looks to be fast tracking Greenlots with a $5,000,000 five year contract that will not only cover the DCFCs, but also various other charging infrastructure upgrades around the city.

https://www.cityofpasadena.net/comm...05-14-Municipal-Services-Committee-Agenda.pdf

greenlots_zpsc2odvypy.jpg

The municipal services committee has a related item on the agenda for tomorrow. Link to the agenda and first page of the material follows. In order to get the city supplied DCFCs installed at the same time that Tesla puts in their Superchargers, the City looks to be fast tracking Greenlots with a $5,000,000 five year contract that will not only cover the DCFCs, but also various other charging infrastructure upgrades around the city.

https://www.cityofpasadena.net/comm...05-14-Municipal-Services-Committee-Agenda.pdf

greenlots_zpsc2odvypy.jpg

Thank you for the informative update! Hopefully that means it will be completed by the end of the summer.

24 stalls is a nice welcome to the area. I am sure it will fill up fast, given how popular old town is. But nevertheless, a much needed for those traveling around the inland empire around Ontario 60 or 10 up 57 to 210 route. absolutely.