Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Revelstoke, BC - Victoria Rd.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, the part of the parking lot to access these Superchargers has been buried in snow by the outfit that plows the parking lot. There’s one stall open. I expect they’ll get around to hauling the snow away, but for now use the other Superchargers in town.

Reactions: bolero
FYI, the part of the parking lot to access these Superchargers has been buried in snow by the outfit that plows the parking lot. There’s one stall open. I expect they’ll get around to hauling the snow away, but for now use the other Superchargers in town.
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who finds this solution to be unacceptable!

I mean asking people to go to a v2 supercharger and likely be paired at 72kW (or less) vs. 250kW v3 charging just because they couldn't plow the parking lot properly... smh.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who finds this solution to be unacceptable!

I mean asking people to go to a v2 supercharger and likely be paired at 72kW (or less) vs. 250kW v3 charging just because they couldn't plow the parking lot properly... smh.
There is an amazing amount of snow in town. I was just passing through but I think they’ve had a lot of snow recently and are finding it difficult to remove snow as opposed to just piling it up in a corner. Unfortunately for us, at this location, where they are piling it up blocks access to the chargers. But to be fair, the pile of plowed snow covers about 1/3 of their parking lot to a height of about 8’. That’s one heck of a lot of snow.

While charging in Golden a little earlier, I was talking to a trucker who said he was held up for 28 hours trying to pass through Revelstoke.

I do hope Tesla and the property owner are working on a long term solution to this problem though. The other station is V2 with it’s known shortcomings, but there’s also only 4 chargers. It’s frequently been full or near full when I’ve gone to use it which is why I was excited to check out the new Superchargers today.

This pile will be here and building up till March 2023 ...

revelstoke.jpg

A simple phone call to Tesla and chatting with Tesla Charging Support to report this issue is all that's needed.

I called them right away, and I was told that Tesla has a contract with the landlord of that location to keep the location clean and clear all year. As this is a breach of contract, Tesla has the option to seek financial damages from the landlord. The next question is ... will they.

The hope is that Tesla will kindly remind the landlord of their obligations and we'll see if they hire a new cleaning crew to come with heavy equipment to haul the pile of snow and ice away.

Anytime anybody sees something like this at any Tesla Supercharger, just call Tesla right away.

A simple phone call to Tesla and chatting with Tesla Charging Support to report this issue is all that's needed.

I called them right away, and I was told that Tesla has a contract with the landlord of that location to keep the location clean and clear all year. As this is a breach of contract, Tesla has the option to seek financial damages from the landlord. The next question is ... will they.

The hope is that Tesla will kindly remind the landlord of their obligations and we'll see if they hire a new cleaning crew to come with heavy equipment to haul the pile of snow and ice away.

Anytime anybody sees something like this at any Tesla Supercharger, just call Tesla right away.
Which phone number are you using to reach a human at Tesla charging support?

• Funny
Reactions: dmd2005
Which phone number are you using to reach a human at Tesla charging support?

I called the number I saw on PlugShare, which is 1-877-798-3752, went through their menu, listened to some painfully poor quality music for 10 minutes and eventually someone answered. Hopefully they'll pay big bucks to get a couple trucks in to remove that glacier. But some of these chargers may be bent and damaged now. It's very sad.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200 and bpjod