Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salisbury, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for all of the updates. Looking forward to being able to transit from Ottawa to Saint John in my Model S. I find it interesting that technician would prefer not to do a few installs at each site in order to provide some service. I guess he has his reasons but there would be a good counter argument to provide some access at more locations. Anyways, thanks for keeping us posted. Keep it up!

On the bright side you can drive from Quebec through NB without any problems using Superchargers only since they added the one in Saint Leonard.
I agree that the one in Moncton and Woodstock and Saint John will be a nice addition though.

Thanks for all of the updates. Looking forward to being able to transit from Ottawa to Saint John in my Model S. I find it interesting that technician would prefer not to do a few installs at each site in order to provide some service. I guess he has his reasons but there would be a good counter argument to provide some access at more locations. Anyways, thanks for keeping us posted. Keep it up!
Probably not his call to make, and he got overridden from someone up the chain.

Here's something funny.
If you are near Moncton and instead of pressing the charge icon to find Chargers, you push the Voice Button and say "Navigate to Tesla Supercharger", this is the result.
20190708_141152.jpg

Here's something funny.
If you are near Moncton and instead of pressing the charge icon to find Chargers, you push the Voice Button and say "Navigate to Tesla Supercharger", this is the result.

iirc, voice uses Google maps. So, someone probably prematurely added the Supercharger on Google. You can request that Google delete the entry.

• Helpful
Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney
ICE, ICE, baby!

1/2 spots ICEd, no pedestals in sight, this is pissing me off :mad::mad::mad:!!! They are making this trip impossible for us as well as the car. We could not make it to St Andrews from Aulac without at least 1 slow charge in Saint John. We need pedestals now!
BFDBEA30-8971-4957-8E83-E33B8C8C2FE1.jpeg
FB42CAC0-5587-42A1-9B38-01C88E3C9896.jpeg

Attachments

• DF934C2D-0C14-40F0-A30E-5B107C38E76D.jpeg
    DF934C2D-0C14-40F0-A30E-5B107C38E76D.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 4D33E217-CC1B-4F0C-9F8D-F337A1469D9A.jpeg
    4D33E217-CC1B-4F0C-9F8D-F337A1469D9A.jpeg
    465.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: XHabjab
ICE, ICE, baby!

1/2 spots ICEd, no pedestals in sight, this is pissing me off :mad::mad::mad:!!! They are making this trip impossible for us as well as the car. We could not make it to St Andrews from Aulac without at least 1 slow charge in Saint John. We need pedestals now!

The delay is frustrating and hopefully it's resolved very soon but is it possible the delay could be due to the change over for V3 chargers? I'd certainly be more patient if I knew it was because we were getting V3s...