Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salmon Arm, BC

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
TCH/BC-1

Salmon Arm, BC

Along National Highways: TCH/BC-1
Along Provincial Highways (<=8km): None

TCH

To: Revelstoke, BC - 99.6 km
Diversion: 0.7 km
To: Golden, BC - 246.4 km

To: Vernon, BC (TCH, BC-97B, BC-97A, BC-97) - 55.2km

ecarfan

Sep 21, 2013
West Vancouver, British Columbia
Location revealed in the new NRCan funding grants list. 8 stalls coming soon to 2701 11 Avenue North East, at the Askew's Foods in Salmon Arm, BC

Thanks Marco! That location will be very useful to me when towing my trailer from Vancouver to Yoho National Park, a trip that I hope to do in summer 2021. The 212km gap between Kamloops and Revelstoke is problematic for me due to the much higher energy use when towing/

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC