Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cranbrook, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's also a poop-ton of CHAdeMOs along there if you can come by an adapter
Theyre hard to come by , plus not cheap , plus theres talk about a ccs adapter which would be better also as much as i like the model 3 im still on the fence on keeping the car, i have a real bad taste in my mouth on how tesla does business to lose the auto pilot option because I bought the car from a third party dealership was crap.

Last edited:
My car said I could make it to osoyoos from cranbrook if I stayed under 110km/and charged all the way.
You running a special app or something as my navigation map only gives me the charging percentage or kms. I did better heading to Chilliwack as it was pretty much 18 degrees so i was able to feel more secure running between and getting into towns with 14 -10 percent

Reactions: Lightbulb
No I did it right in the tesla! But now that you mention it when I redid it a few moments later it wouldn’t recreate it. Now I’m curious and might try again. I def won’t go this way until another charger opens up! I’ll go up to Invermere and then golden

1592546E-A350-4589-BD7C-A3612ADF503A.jpeg
Preconditioning is now active for sure