Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA - Friars Road (Mission Valley, LIVE 31 Jan 2019, 24 Urban + 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, there was an additional "Final" inspection completed on Friday, and the result was "Partial Pass", and it notes for a second time that the contractor needs to get the meter number for release:
Final [Partial Pass]: Bump stops ok, contractor needs to obtain meter # for release. All else ok

• Informative
Reactions: twonius
Drove by there last evening (Thursday). No signs of recent activity; nothing has changed since the report of a few chargers having been unwrapped. There's no power; I checked by plugging in.

It was raining but fortunately no sign of flooding. We did notice that the bottom floor of the parking garage was chained off. Good precaution.

Looks like the guy at Tesla who was responsible for coordinating final inspections was part of that 7% group.
Based on the wording "contractor needs to obtain meter # for release" in the inspection status it seems more like a contractor issue.

BUT

Your comment spurred me to check on our buddy at Tesla who handles much of the permitting throughout SoCal (at least his name is on the 2018 SD supercharger permits, if anyone cares to look it up). He has a VLOG and apparently he got some interesting news about work last week that he wouldn't talk about. Weird. Anyway, if you're curious what I mean and have 9+ minutes to kill (or play it at 1.5x speed), look for /watch?v=KADLQnutbhs on youtube.

Based on the wording "contractor needs to obtain meter # for release" in the inspection status it seems more like a contractor issue.

BUT

Your comment spurred me to check on our buddy at Tesla who handles much of the permitting throughout SoCal (at least his name is on the 2018 SD supercharger permits, if anyone cares to look it up). He has a VLOG and apparently he got some interesting news about work last week that he wouldn't talk about. Weird. Anyway, if you're curious what I mean and have 9+ minutes to kill (or play it at 1.5x speed), look for /watch?v=KADLQnutbhs on youtube.

Watched the video, but he basically just said he couldn't talk about it right now.