Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Ana, CA (12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grabbed a bite at the mall tonight and snapped a quick pic over the fence:
image.jpeg

@4SUPER9, I noticed the same thing. If I'm reading the plans correctly, they will be on the other side of the palm trees that are being planted (aka inside the parking structure), which seems odd to me if the plans show two non-Supercharger stalls to the left of 6A/6B. It appears to also be the case from the photos @Ed Trotter uploaded on Friday at 6:02 pm, but I could totally be misinterpreting the two items.

I took some pictures yesterday but these are much better so I won't post mine. I could see the 10 stalls shown on the plans quite easily but I couldn't figure out what I know now are 1A and 1B. There is a another green construction fence to the right of the 10 stalls beyond a parking structure entrance. I realized after I got home that is probably where 1A and 1B will go. I'll try to check again today. Thanks to all of the posters. Looking good in the 'hood.

great that stationary battery storage is onsite as well. Anything that helps keep 2ºC in check. It will help with daytime electrical loads as well.

Sunlight is ubiquitous, international, free, inexhaustible, infinite, abundant, and clean. Let's run the world on sunlight. Use and store its energy during the day, utilize its stored energy at night. (Elon or JB) I can't remember which! In the end.... it's all about 2ºC and our little blue marble--us!

It's great to have a Tesla MS, X, and/or soon to be Model 3.. but best still if we all have solar on our roofs also to take full advantage of that regularly rising star that sits just 93 million miles away. May we all soon have many Tesla power walls and/or a Tesla power pack or two at home to to capture our solar and run the entire house, A/C units, pool pumps etc. 24/7! Da a a am! there really was a glimmer of hope in 'Tomorrowland.'

O.K. back to the here and now.... again, great to see that huge Tesla battery super power pack going in here in Santa Ana CA !! :)

I went by this morning about 10 to see progress. Some concrete has been poured to include about 8 of the 10 stations to the west (the last picture in post #157) and both to the east as well as what looks to be a platform inside the parking structure. I'm guessing the platform is for the transformer, but what do I know? The next to last picture in post #157 appears to me to be the base for some new signage that is going on in several places in the parking lot. I think this is a separate contractor and you can get a hint that might be the case by the side-by-side construction fences. While I took a few pictures, they don't differ too much from what DJung posted. Happy Labor Day, all.