Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Shaker Heights, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Swung by over the weekend and noticed some construction near the Van Aken bus stop! No sign of Tesla labeled crates or boxes, but I will keep an eye and update accordingly.

Can you post a picture of the construction? Even if there is no Tesla specific equipment on site, we might be able to tell whether or not this is supercharger related.

All of the parking spots are coned off ( far more than 12) and I honestly can't tell what the construction will be for. It really might or might not even be related to the supercharger installation even though the location is correct.

PXL_20230327_111359515.MP.jpg
PXL_20230327_111315569.MP.jpg

All of the parking spots are coned off ( far more than 12) and I honestly can't tell what the construction will be for. It really might or might not even be related to the supercharger installation even though the location is correct.

View attachment 921796View attachment 921797
Hard to tell. I suspect it is Supercharger related but we'll hold off on marking it as under construction until something more definitive comes along.