Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Silverdale, WA (under construction Apr 2024, 12 V4)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least for my uses, that's a good location... when I'm headed home from the peninsula I'm usually going through Tacoma, and that's on route in a way the Poulsbo one isn't.

Of course, EA has pretty good coverage in this corridor,and the Hood Canal corridor (101) needs coverage badly, so technically I'd have preferred one over there. (near the race track near Shelton plz?)

• Love
Reactions: Dangaurd_Ace
Finally! Now I’ll be able to quit using EA when headed this way. One of the few places in the US where EA had a lot better coverage.
I quit using the EA a while ago. The Ford Dealership in Bremerton has DCFC that are free. They just require you to tap a card of any kind to authorize (I use my ORCA card) and there is a newly installed Shell Recharge in Port Orchard that is also free though you have to start it from the app and last time I was there I killed the entire site by charging at 165kW... Even if those two are out of order there is a new PSE charger on Loxie Eagans exit in Bremerton that charges at 180 kW and costs $0.48/kWh

WORST LOCATION EVER REEEEEE… it’s along Hwy-3. The exit isn’t the worst and there are tons of amenities. I’m content… for now.
Exiting northbound is a piece of cake. Southbound exiting and northbound entrance, not so much... Good thing we have nav. That interchange can be tricky, even for a local.

Looking forward to this, no matter what!

They aren’t wasting any time on this install…
IMG_6955.jpeg

Finally! Now I’ll be able to quit using EA when headed this way. One of the few places in the US where EA had a lot better coverage.
The two EA's that showed in KITSAP were a huge relief...all we had for a very long time were a spread of level 2 and the slowly dying CHADEMO, we had a CCS car when the EA in port orchard came, but left the area a few months later.
really glad there's ""NOW"" SUPER-DUPER charger in the area

Reactions: bruce4000