Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Socorro, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Showing up in app!

Attachments

• 1D7E236D-C051-4427-BE92-3C36967689AF.jpeg
    1D7E236D-C051-4427-BE92-3C36967689AF.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 69
Charged here on April 6, 2024 and saw my first Cybertruck pull up right after I did. Something else I noticed is that the tire stops seen in the Aug 15, 2022 photo are now gone and you can see where they originally were. However, after looking at the 2022 photo again, it looks like the tire stops were closer to the concrete than the dark spots on my photo. Not sure what happened.

Attachments

Charged here on April 6, 2024 and saw my first Cybertruck pull up right after I did. Something else I noticed is that the tire stops seen in the Aug 15, 2022 photo are now gone and you can see where they originally were. However, after looking at the 2022 photo again, it looks like the tire stops were closer to the concrete than the dark spots on my photo. Not sure what happened.
In Montrose CO Tesla removed the bollards/signs between stalls when the station went to Magic Docks. It allowed non Tesla cars to nudge closer to help the short cables to reach. I would guess that is why curb stops are being removed from stations that are now open to non Tesla cars.

• Helpful
Reactions: CarlS
It allowed non Tesla cars to nudge closer to help the short cables to reach. I would guess that is why curb stops are being removed from stations that are now open to non Tesla cars.
I've read that as well, and I guess Telsa isn't having too much of a problem with people backing into the chargers, though I saw a photo of one bent over at about a 45° angle in CA, forgot which station. This is interesting because Socorro isn't a MagicDock station. Well, at least the stall I used wasn't. Maybe Tesla has plans?