Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Temple, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are up and ripping. Only maybe 6-7 other cars there when we went by. Saw 256kW max and went 9-86% in the time it took me to go inside, take a leak, and buy some delicious Buccees jerky.

501F1EAD-1FE3-4C5D-B18D-C23AAB1E5165.jpeg

Anyone know what is being built in the back corner? (North east side). Looks like more chargers.
No idea. Nothing has been filed with TDLR as far as I know. Strangely enough, I just found two new TDLR filings for the existing Buc-ees Superchargers in Bastrop and New Braunfels which I assume are expansions.

Edit: @Guacahummus beat me to the punch. Guess there is somethign but wasn't filed with TDLR.

No idea. Nothing has been filed with TDLR as far as I know. Strangely enough, I just found two new TDLR filings for the existing Buc-ees Superchargers in Bastrop and New Braunfels which I assume are expansions.

Edit: @Guacahummus beat me to the punch. Guess there is somethign but wasn't filed with TDLR.
Your other posts reminded me of this construction. I noticed it just after Christmas.

Different charging brand it appears.

Looks like another company's chargers. For one thing, it specifies only three chargers - or "dispensers" as it written. In two different places, it refers to "charge point" in lower case letters. That might be a clerical error referring to Charge Point. Mercdes Benz has partnered with Charge Point to build 400 kW chargers. One has already been built in Sandy Springs (suburb of Atlanta) Georgia.

Maybe its one of the Inflation Reduction Act 5,000 superchargers to be installed within 1 mile of an Interstate. If so it would be the first one in the state of Texas. Certainly an obvious location between DFW and Austin, Interstate 35, already 45 Superchargers in the same location.

There is exactly 1 location in the entire state of Ohio, with 2 charging ports. So 3 here would be "Texas Sized".