Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Lebanon NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are the old chargers still working? I'm going to be in that area on Sunday.
The whole site has been down for this project. It seems possible that at least the original V2's could be back up by this weekend (I still think those just need the utility to reconnect the site to the grid) which potentially could be immanent given the supercharger cabinet's have now been fenced.

I suspect the majority of the crew might now be working East Templeton, with a smaller crew left behind or returning to West Lebanon as needed to finish it up. East Templeton is a pre-fab build, and they probably have a delivery date for the equipment pinned on a calendar and need to ensure the site is ready when it arrives. The prefab superchargers are dropped in place by a crane from the flatbed they arrive on, so that needs to be 100% ready to receive them when the truck arrives.

Reactions: kayak1
Things are happening behind the scenes. In the app, West Lebanon is reporting "wait time" (not "temporary closure"), and as of this morning it's reporting 250 kW max, not 150 kW max
Sweet. Thanks. It would be great to use it this afternoon, I’m hoping to be there around 5 PM. It is my go to spot, on our way up to Stowe, Vermont from Boston. I have really enjoyed the Berlin stop as well in Vermont, but if I’m hauling a lot of stuff/family in the car, I can’t always easily make it that far.

Now that I’m more awake and somewhat caffeinated, I drove by last night after midnight. The chargers were not lit up and the transformer primaries were still unconnected at the pole as before. I did not look closely to see if the site work was otherwise done.

There were lots of storm-related outages last night, both in Liberty territory and adjacent Eversource territory (Liberty may have lent out crews); who knows if this will impact connection work. @Jtgehan, I would not count on this site for your trip. Plan on charging at Hooksett NB to get enough to get to Berlin.

Things are happening behind the scenes. In the app, West Lebanon is reporting "wait time" (not "temporary closure"), and as of this morning it's reporting 250 kW max, not 150 kW max
Sounds like someone knows something on the back end, but pulled the trigger prematurely. This is a good sign for something good happening (perhaps today).

And as @tga suggested in the previous post - definitely plan to charge elsewhere on the trip up today.

Reactions: kayak1 and Jtgehan
Drove by the West Lebanon supercharger site today while running errands. There are now twice as many stalls as before. Looks like 16. We didn’t get close enough to see the labeling on them to see if they are 8 @ 150KW and 8 @ 250KW like they did in Brattleboro when they added 8 more. Nobody charging, and expect the site is still not back online, but nice to see the greater number of charge points.

Reactions: kayak1 and Jtgehan
Drove by the West Lebanon supercharger site today while running errands. There are now twice as many stalls as before. Looks like 16. We didn’t get close enough to see the labeling on them to see if they are 8 @ 150KW and 8 @ 250KW like they did in Brattleboro when they added 8 more. Nobody charging, and expect the site is still not back online, but nice to see the greater number of charge points.
Yes, added 8 new 250kW, like Brattleboro. Old stalls (8 closest to cabinets) are the old 150kW. Further away (new) ones are 250kW.

Reactions: kayak1