Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Southern California (location speculation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few new possible upcoming supercharger locations to check out in the SoCal area. 1a came from good intel.

1. Riverside CA
a. The three level parking garage at the Galleria at Tyler in Riverside CA
b. I've heard Riverside CA is getting another one .....??somewhere??

2. Corona CA.
a. Gateway Town Center

3. Moreno CA.
a. Moreno Valley Mall

good hunting......

Reactions: cybergates
A few new possible upcoming supercharger locations to check out in the SoCal area. 1a came from good intel.

1. Riverside CA

2. Corona CA.
a. Gateway Town Center

3. Moreno CA.
a. Moreno Valley Mall

good hunting......

I work right next to 1a...how good is the source??

1. Riverside CA

2. Corona CA.
a. Gateway Town Center

3. Moreno CA.
a. Moreno Valley Mall

good hunting......

Hmmm there a few non- Tesla charger in that Tyler structure I think?

1. Riverside CA

The "somewhere" location is apparently the parking garage at 3878 Market Street. Thread here.

I have a long shot candidate. Corner of 182nd Street and Crenshaw Blvd in Torrance. Very large empty lot on the SE corner. Sitting empty for many years. As of Friday lots of construction equipment working. I have some pictures but Photobucket has been down for me since then. I didn't see a Torrance permit, but I'm not very familiar with the site.

Perfect location (freeway adjacent), large enough for 50 stalls, multiple food choices on all 3 other corners.

RT

Hey, that’s adjacent the ARCO that used to charge reeeeeeedonkulous prices for gas until some investigative reporting occurred which led to a supposedly stern talking-to from corporate, right?

Oh, there would be good karma Indeed if Tesla set up shop across the street, yeah.

But sadly as others have noted, there are impediments. Too bad, as with a little creativity, there are some nice partnership opportunities for that corner with Tesla taking the lead.

Too bad it’s just a little out of the way (but not much) for something Hyperloopian or Boring or both as well as a surface SC plaza... hint hint.

He had a sign out that supercharger would be opening soon in SLO.
There was a Tesla sign at the Atascadero Supercharger stating that a new location was opening in San Luis Obispo?

Interesting. And unusual.

SLO is on the Tesla Find Us map as coming in 2017. Might be a few months late. But that will be a very useful location.

There was a Tesla sign at the Atascadero Supercharger stating that a new location was opening in San Luis Obispo?

Interesting. And unusual.

SLO is on the Tesla Find Us map as coming in 2017. Might be a few months late. But that will be a very useful location.
It’s one I’m really looking forward to since our daughter goes to cal poly. Right now we have to make a short stop in Beulton on the way there and back and this will allow us to charge once while we get there.

I just searched SLO's site for any indication. Apparently, back in march 2016, Tesla was in discussions to place a 20 stall supercharger at 2223 Monterey, at the location of a proposed Motel/RV park. Those plans were changed by the applicant, and is now a combination motel called the "Apple Farm" and instead of an RV park, will have permanent Airstreams stationed there as part of the hotel. This was approved on 9/21/2017. However, I cannot find any mention of Tesla being present in the final document.