Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received this in email from Tesla's public affairs firm in DC:

EVENT DETAILS

What:

Glen Allen Supercharger Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

When:

Thursday, October 24th, 2013 at 10:00AM

Where:

Glen Allen Supercharger

9860 Brook Rd

Glen Allen, Virginia 23059

(Located in the parking lot between Chili’s and Men’s Wearhouse)

GLEN ALLEN SUPERCHARGER

· Located in the parking lot between Chili’s and Men’s Wearhouse

· 8 charging stalls open 24hrs/day

· Amenities include Panera Bread, Coldstone Creamery, Barnes & Noble Café, Pizzaro Pizza and more

· Conveniently located north of Richmond, enabling free travel from Washington DC to Raleigh, NC

I finally convinced her--we're taking the S :). Plan is to charge at the UVA garage tonight. I'll drop by the Glen Allen site on my way home on Sunday and try to plug in. At the very least I'll give you guys an update on the status of the Supercharger!

Awesome!

Apparently they had left the power on last night and I could have been the first customer Model S to charge there at the first charger next to the brick structure. Unfortunately, I didn't know. Now my Model S is on its way to Rockville for a minor service issue, but at least I have a Roadster loaner. :smile:

It is likely that all chargers would be operational by tonight. Of course, things could still happen.

I left details and pics in the other thread.

Awesome!

Apparently they had left the power on last night and I could have been the first customer Model S to charge there at the first charger next to the brick structure. Unfortunately, I didn't know. Now my Model S is on its way to Rockville for a minor service issue, but at least I have a Roadster loaner. :smile:

It is likely that all chargers would be operational by tonight. Of course, things could still happen.

I left details and pics in the other thread.

The light blue roadster? I had fun with her about 3 weeks ago. :)

They had it blocked off on both sides.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382492683835.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382492683835.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 274