Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems likely their goal is to complete their part before the universal two-week Summer vacation for construction workers in Quebec that starts this year on July 23rd. Of course, the random wait for H-Q hookup and testing by Tesla will still follow.

Great news. As we have relatives in Qc City and are there regularly, it will be nice to be able to charge up for our stay as we arrive. May have to retire that chademo adapter! Won't be sad.

Does anyone know if HQ works during the construction break? Heading out to Charlevoix August 6th and an SC stop around Qc City would be convenient... But I know I'm asking for a lot.

Great news. As we have relatives in Qc City and are there regularly, it will be nice to be able to charge up for our stay as we arrive. May have to retire that chademo adapter! Won't be sad.

Does anyone know if HQ works during the construction break? Heading out to Charlevoix August 6th and an SC stop around Qc City would be convenient... But I know I'm asking for a lot.
I know how you feel. I am heading there on the 23rd and would love to have the Supercharger ready.

Amazing workers on this site. Days 14 picture.:D

13-07-17.jpg

H-Q works during the construction holidays. No H-Q transformer observed yet on site. Indeed, there doesn't appear to be a full suite of Tesla crates either. It's looking like mid to late August for this site to open.

Enjoy Charlevoix now. Everywhere from Baie-St-Paul to Baie-Ste-Catherine there will be paralyzed next May due to the G7, so I am wondering when they intend to install the "coming soon" Supercharger that is supposed to be in or near La Malbaie.

Yes indeed... it will be an easy hop-on/hop off from the highway exit/entry... I must admit though that you have to be careful to not miss the exit (the Circuit Électrique station is at the same exit and missed the exit couple of time... couple of time I used the f word I can tell you) because if you miss it and take the next exit to come back you'll it most of the time traffic on your way back... it's a tricky exit...

Can't wait to see it!

Pourquoi?
Québec City SC was a long waited one... when I take a look at the whole North American map, it was so stupid that it was (is) still not built yet! Tweeted 2 times to #elonmusk / #TeslaMotors / #Tesla_Canada... last june 11th... guess he got it the second time...

:D

@martlgore Jun 11
@elonmusk @Tesla_Canada @TeslaMotors SuperCharger NEEDED since the last 4 years at Quebec City, Canada... thank you!