Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LevisJune20.jpg

Apparently, the site is still open, but with reduced access as previously mentioned.

• Informative
Reactions: lukex4
Levis is down again. ThIs makes for at least four outages in the last month.

As of last week, the communication from Tesla was that their original diagnostic was wrong and they were working on a new fix.

Combined with the Cote-Vertu site in MTL being closed for most of the Summer, the province has one less site and 14 less stalls in operation than in 2018.

As of Saturday, Levis was working again, but Tesla isn't sure what is causing the intermittent problem. They have done repairs several times over the past few weeks that haven't worked out to be permanent cures. They're basing a technician in Quebec to respond quickly to future incidents.

The best solution would be to have alternatives in the region. Even when in service, Levis is overloaded.

levis is a great location, but everytime i am here, all 10 stalls are taken.
nees more stalls or more locations.

Quelle surprise.

Saint-Léonard-d’Aston, QC to Levis, QC 114.7km
Levis, QC to Riviere-du-Loup, QC 190.7km
Levis, QC to Chicoutimi, QC 218.2km
Jackman, ME to Levis, QC 163.1km
And it also serves as local charging for Quebec City.

Lebourgneuf, QC (under construction) will take away a lot of the load for Quebec City and points north, while La Porte de L'Erable, QC (under construction) (276km to Riviere-du-Loup) will also help somewhat along The Only Road.
Sainte-Marie on QC-73 (Tesla findus 2021Q4) would help for travel to/from the Southeast and Jackman, ME.
But there's nothing on the Tesla's map between Levis, QC and Rivere-du-Loup, QC.

levis is a great location, but everytime i am here, all 10 stalls are taken.
nees more stalls or more locations.
Maybe I saw you. I was the interloper with the blue Model S with Washington plates :) There were two free stalls when I arrived (I took one of them obv) and a lineup of 3 waiting when I pulled out. It is a Saturday afternoon in the summer so if this is as bad as it gets, it isn't too bad. Part of the problem is the slower charge rate being a v2 station.