Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No activity today... :(
20170718_165218.jpg

For us non-Canadians, what is "construction holiday"?

AFAIK, unique to the province of Quebec. There is a 2-week period in rhe Summer and one week including Xmas where all construction workers have vacation.

Anyway, even if no looming vacation, there doesn't appear to be any transformer, distribution cabinets or pedestals on site, so the crew can't do much more.

• Informative
Reactions: Sonny Daze
Some peiple might have had the chance to have great family times during summer vacations. That simultaneous summer break allows for such magic to happen. The whole concept is to give the chance for society to develop coherence that we all wish for.
I suppose. But does it do the trick in actual life? The asynchronous holidays of yore were able to provide great family times.

Reactions: Jaff
That installation doesn't look good to me. Usually the pedestal frames are set into the concrete base, which is shown already poured with only threaded rods coming out of the concrete with the conduit. I certainly hope this install doesn't suffer a setback because they have to jackhammer out the concrete pedestal bases.

That installation doesn't look good to me. Usually the pedestal frames are set into the concrete base, which is shown already poured with only threaded rods coming out of the concrete with the conduit. I certainly hope this install doesn't suffer a setback because they have to jackhammer out the concrete pedestal bases.

Shouldn't be any problem, that is how they are being built now.

If you are traveling in Ontario, Quebec, or New Brunswick, I'd highly recommend traveling with a CHAdeMO adaptor. Either bought or borrowed.
If you go east of RdL, especially to the Maritime provinces then I would say that is definitely the case. But if you are staying in the Windsor-QC corridor and even going north in Ontario to North Bay or Sudbury you have enough SuperCharger coverage to get around.