Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers - Stoughton, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Facebook post said that he DID NOT check to see they were live…. It’s also not showing in the in car nav yet (and Tesla has been enabling that visibility just as they finish commissioning the site recently) so it’s probably not live yet.
Would be good to know if we have a meter yet and if the meter is live or not…

Reactions: ScoGold
Facebook post said that he DID NOT check to see they were live…. It’s also not showing in the in car nav yet (and Tesla has been enabling that visibility just as they finish commissioning the site recently) so it’s probably not live yet.
Would be good to know if we have a meter yet and if the meter is live or not…
I read that and ran out to my car to check. You are indeed correct. Does not appear to be live.
36541DA0-61F1-4D72-B80A-124962221454.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer
No meter. Site looks unchanged from August 1st.
Still true. It has been 4 weeks now.

Does anyone understand the different fencing/caution tape strategies between Stoughton (no fence, no tape), Lexington (stalls and pads fenced in), and Woburn (stalls open, chargers taped off, utility trench fenced)? Then there's the different placement of the (missing) meters. It seems like each install is custom, which can't be efficient.

Yes, as others have already noted, Stoughton now live. I think it went live 9/30 (today is 10/2). Couldn't get first stall to work (2015 Model S). 2nd stall works.
As of yesterday Dec. 29th, first stalk 1A working fine, first time I've ever reached 251 kW. Great location, very good marketing to non-owners shopping there, being so close to the entrance, and in that same red color as Target's logo.
IMG_3335cropped.JPG
IMG_3346.JPG
IMG_3329.JPG
IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3325.jpeg