Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@theflyer Tires aren’t a big deal to replace unless you’re looking for snow tires in Phoenix. Doesn’t work. You can probably get away without new ones if your traction isn’t giving out in the rain and cords aren’t showing.
Great drive from Sedona to Flagstaff following Oak Creek on 89A. Construction delay is probable, but worth it.
That drive on 89a was spectacular this morning. I hit the construction delay almost perfectly. I was only stopped for about 1 minute.

re tires: it's the latter. Just getting worn out...fronts especially, but no cords yet.

What a weird set of twists and turns the last two weeks have been. After thinking through my options, we decided to fly back to Virginia and then have the car shipped back once fixed. With the plan set, I made flight reservations, took a drive up to Glendale to get our winter gear out of the car so we could ship it home, and then bought UPS boxes and sent it on its way. We then further sorted stuff into what we could take with us on the airplane and what could just be put in the car until it came back to Virginia. So far so, so good. On Sunday, we packed up the car and headed up to Phoenix to stay at a hotel near the Glendale Service Center so we could easily return the loaner, put the unneeded stuff in the car, and grab an Uber to get to the airport for our flight. Of course, the hotel reservation was all mixed up and we had to find a different hotel because the place we had a reservation for, but which they claim never made it to them, didn't have a handicap room available.

Anyway, we solved the hotel issue and settled in. This morning (Monday), we headed over to the Service Center as planned. We drove into the lot and my car was in a different spot from last week. I was puzzled. We unloaded the loaner and went to speak with the techs. The tech I spoke with was new to me. I hadn't interacted with him before. He said: "your car is ready." Both I and the other tech who had been helping me last week just about fell over. It turned out, the battery came in and the weekend guys replaced it. I was like "are you sure? I'm supposed to be on an airplane in three hours." Yep, they were sure. I then asked: "are you confident I can take this cross country immediately?" Yep. they were sure. B and I huddled. Remember, much of my travel kit is in transit via UPS to Virginia. I only have a bare minimum of clothes that I needed to fly back to VA. We decided to put B on the airplane and get her home and I'd drive back and forfeit my seat.

We loaded everything in Gracie and I took B to the airport. I then decided to visit the superchargers outside Phoenix (West, NW, and N) while I waited to ensure B's plane got off okay and to give me confidence the battery was okay and would supercharge. All went well on both accounts and I ended up visiting Payson, AZ before stopping in Sedona for the night. I still haven't decided how I'm going to return exactly. Without any of my warmer gear and rain coat, I'm not sure I want to risk too much. I also need tires, but Glendale didn't have them in stock and I didn't want to wait. I think they'll make it back to VA. Any suggestions on how to get new tires while on the road without causing too much of a delay?

One of the things my niece took us to see while we were staying with her in Tuscon was Biosphere 2. I definitely encourage everyone to visit if you can. It is very cool.

Check-ins for 2022-09-14
- Gila Bend, AZ (#976)
- Glendale, AZ (#977) (Comment: Loaner car)

Check-ins for 2022-09-17
- Casa Grande, AZ (#978)
- Tempe, AZ (#979)
- Phoenix - E Camelback Rd, AZ (#980)
- Phoenix - Agua Fria Fwy, AZ (#981)
- Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ (#982)
- Scottsdale, AZ (#983)
- Scottsdale - E Shea Blvd, AZ (#984)

Check-ins for 2022-09-26
- Buckeye, AZ (#985) (Comment: Back on the road)
- Wickenburg, AZ (#986)
- New River, AZ (#987)
- Cordes Lakes, AZ (#988)
- Payson, AZ (#989)
- Sedona, AZ (#990)

View attachment 857308

View attachment 857309

View attachment 857312
The twists and turns aren't done yet. This morning I noticed a huge dent in my right front fender. Turns out the shop somehow damaged the car and didn't tell me. They've agreed to cover the repair when I get home, but OMG, I'm ready for this trip to be over. When I got to the hotel tonight, the passenger door is now hitting the front fender when I open the door. I'm super happy that the battery is already replaced (and under warranty), but the experience in total has been exhausting and beyond frustrating. Spending the night in Farmington, NM so I can cross the Rockies during daylight. The supercharger near Teluride will be the first stop tomorrow.

It must've taken a lot of force to bend aluminum like this. I wonder what happened??? The Service Center didn't even quiz me or push back on me in any way, so I suspect they knew or found out very quickly that it was their fault.

PXL_20220927_144024485.jpg
PXL_20220927_144018073.jpg

The twists and turns aren't done yet. This morning I noticed a huge dent in my right front fender. Turns out the shop somehow damaged the car and didn't tell me. They've agreed to cover the repair when I get home, but OMG, I'm ready for this trip to be over. When I got to the hotel tonight, the passenger door is now hitting the front fender when I open the door. I'm super happy that the battery is already replaced (and under warranty), but the experience in total has been exhausting and beyond frustrating. Spending the night in Farmington, NM so I can cross the Rockies during daylight. The supercharger near Teluride will be the first stop tomorrow.

It must've taken a lot of force to bend aluminum like this. I wonder what happened??? The Service Center didn't even quiz me or push back on me in any way, so I suspect they knew or found out very quickly that it was their fault.

View attachment 857634View attachment 857635
How maddening. You’ve had a rough go.

Tuesday’s haul:

Madras OR (guess I was morning and JSeargant afternoon.)

Boardman OR
Kennewick WA
Yakima WA ( the hop harvest continues)
Ellensburg WA (the new one 250kW)

Gonna try to figure out how to grab the ferry from Edmonds tomorrow.)
Yes, you must have been a bit ahead of me. I meant to look at the map this morning to see where you were, but I forgot.:(

I finished off the last Orlando area supercharger that I was missing, prior to the arrival of Hurricane Ian, which will hit here on Thursday (given the current projections). In the process,I broke the tie with @Sasmania and now have position #17 in the rankings all by my lonesome. :)

#711, 09/27/22, Orlando, FL - Millenia Plaza Way
It looks like I'll lose position #16 to @Polly Wog soon. The closest unvisited locations to me are either Yucca Valley, CA, or Socorro, NM, about 300 and 400 road miles from me and I have no road trips planned for a while.

Reactions: Polly Wog
...Spending the night in Farmington, NM so I can cross the Rockies during daylight. The supercharger near Teluride will be the first stop tomorrow...
Sorry to hear of all trials and tribulations on this trip. I've often worried about such things happening on a road trip.

The weather here in the SW Colorado mountains has been clear and mild but scattered afternoon thunderstorms are a possibility. If going US 50 to Poncha Springs expect construction delays in Little Blue Creek Canyon and a miles long dirt stretch. Taking the long detour through Crawford and Hotchkiss might be best. Or just go via I-70 or McClure Pass to Aspen.

US 50 is usually faster and more fun to drive but, at present, I-70 is a better choice. Depends on what Supercharger Stations you need to visit, of course.

I noticed the Buttonwillow racetrack supercharger is labeled as a temporary closure in supercharge.info and thus does not show up on my unvisited map. I believe this is the correct decision given that it is currently powered off (at least according to recent reports) and still awaiting some paving (the road is really rough apparently). I will still check it out as I drive by tomorrow of course :)

The one I don't understand is Laguna Seca. From what I am hearing, the supercharger is located inside the paddock(!) and only available to racers on race days. At the very least, I think this should be labeled as a Temporary Closure for the time being while we wait and see how they handle members of the public who want to charge there. More likely though, I think it should probably just be removed from the game. I realize we pay for parking to access superchargers at times, but paying to "become a racer" or bribing the guy at the front gate just so you can charge both seem inimical to the game in a way that is similar to accessing service center superchargers (but with the added negative of paying for access). Furthermore, I should point out that the Laguna Seca supercharger is not and has never been in the Nav or on the Tesla website, at least as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
3rd and last day of our Oregon trip. Only one new Supercharger. While charging at Boardman we visited the SAGE center. We enjoyed the visit. It's a good way to pass the time if you are doing a long charge - you might need more time to do it justice if you are interested in the subjects. Cost is $5 for adults, $3 for seniors.

We ran into a couple at Cle Elum who know @PLUS EV and @Bighorn, and who've been to Custer 6 or so times.

Traffic wasn't bad back into Seattle despite looking ominous on the Nav.

Check-ins for 2022-09-28

- Boardman, OR (#1493)

Oregon Day 3.JPG
Oregon Day 3b.JPG
Oregon Day 3c.JPG

Today’s catch:

Cle Elum
North Bend
Issaquah (I had to wait — really?)
Bellevue
Brothel, er Bothell
Lynnwood
Sequim (ferry ride was a kick, but she didn’t charge me the senior rate—maybe she was flirty?). 😬😬
Forks (if you need to take care of business, the transit center about 150 yards north has restrooms. Not sure the hours, though.)
Aberdeen

Tomorrow is is backbon Interstate 5 and homeward bound. It’ll be nice to return to shorts and flip-flops after rain and more rain.

Today’s catch:

Cle Elum
North Bend
Issaquah (I had to wait — really?)
Bellevue
Brothel, er Bothell
Lynnwood
Sequim (ferry ride was a kick, but she didn’t charge me the senior rate—maybe she was flirty?). 😬😬
Forks (if you need to take care of business, the transit center about 150 yards north has restrooms. Not sure the hours, though.)
Aberdeen
Isn't that a scenic route? The ferry ride is just icing on the cake.

Checking for 9/28/2022
Cheektowaga NY (#365)
Erie PA - Perry Highway
Brooklyn OH
Strongville OH
Sheffield OH
Sandusky OH
Genoa OH Blue Heron WB
Angola IN
Howe IN Ernie Pyle WB
Elkhart IN WB (#374)
Spent most of he morning checking out Chatauqua, it’s great to tool around on a bike! And till the big hotel closes for the winter in October, the off season rate of 150 applies.

Attachments

• 5610A0C2-5027-4367-A8B8-FB28B9098C3F.jpeg
    5610A0C2-5027-4367-A8B8-FB28B9098C3F.jpeg
    813 KB · Views: 43
  • 18CB2593-9F5A-4645-B0AD-8D19765564E8.jpeg
    18CB2593-9F5A-4645-B0AD-8D19765564E8.jpeg
    588.3 KB · Views: 36
@theflyer
Just heard tell of another battery replacement on a cross country trip. In this case an 85 was reduced to a 70. What did you get? I think I gained 28 miles with my refurbed 85 on my transcontinental transplant.
a 90% charge on the new battery is 347 miles, so a 100% charge should be about 390ish. My old pack was down to about 360ish. It was 370 new and a software update was supposed to take it to 400 but I never saw that range.