Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-09-26
- Ashburn, VA (#444)
- Leesburg - Compass Creek Pkwy, VA (#445)
- Leesburg - California Dr NE, VA (#446)
- Falls Church, VA (#447)
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#448)
- Washington - Market St NE, DC (#449)
- Beltsville, MD (#450)
- Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD (#451)
- Laurel, MD (#452)
- Laurel - Van Dusen Rd, MD (#453)
- Gaithersburg - Watkins Mill Rd, MD (#454)
- Gaithersburg, MD (#455)
- Chevy Chase, MD (#456)

Check-ins for 2023-09-27
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#457)

Check-ins for 2023-09-26
- Ashburn, VA (#444)
- Leesburg - Compass Creek Pkwy, VA (#445)
- Leesburg - California Dr NE, VA (#446)
- Falls Church, VA (#447)
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#448)
- Washington - Market St NE, DC (#449)
- Beltsville, MD (#450)
- Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD (#451)
- Laurel, MD (#452)
- Laurel - Van Dusen Rd, MD (#453)
- Gaithersburg - Watkins Mill Rd, MD (#454)
- Gaithersburg, MD (#455)
- Chevy Chase, MD (#456)

Check-ins for 2023-09-27
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#457)
Off to a good start.

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 22 - 388 miles; 7 hr 10 m driving; 7 new Superchargers.

Check-ins for 2023-09-27

- Port Severn, ON (#1915)
- Bracebridge, ON (#1916)
- Minden, ON (#1917)
- Cobourg, ON (#1918)
- Trenton, ON (#1919)
- Madoc, ON (#1920)
- Gananoque, ON (#1921)

Image 9-27-23 at 6.51 PM.jpeg
Image 9-27-23 at 6.51 PM (1).jpeg
Image 9-27-23 at 6.52 PM.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-09-27
- Laurel, MT (#152)

We left Walla Walla, WA yesterday AM, with four cases of wine in the back of Model S. Restocking our inventory of PNW wine was one of the motivations for the trip, and the rationale I used to argue for driving vs flying. My wife was extremely impressed at how much luggage room there is in the Model S.

I didn't get any new check-ins on day one of the return, as it covered ground that I had already exhausted, or so I thought. I made a frustrating rookie mistake in that I didn't do a good study of the map when planning the return route. I didn't realize until the end of the day yesterday, while in the hotel at Bozeman, MT that I could have easily cut the corner on the I-90 and snagged the charger at Helena, MT. Too late now. That red pin will be mocking me until we next drive to the PNW, likely in two to three years.

Today I got the only charger on this part of the I-94 that had gone in since I last drove it in late 2021. Tomorrow we get the rest of the way home from Jamestown, ND, and I'll snag perhaps three new check-ins. I'd like to do more, but it will be a long day as it is.

I'm new to the game and catching up on my first 13 charges. These have already been added to supercharging.life

SuperchargerNumberDateComment
Altamonte Springs, FL12023-01-21My first Supercharger session in a rented Model 3 from Hertz
Lakeland, FL22023-01-21Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Tampa - N Dale Mabry Hwy, FL32023-01-26Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Celebration, FL42023-01-27Rented Model 3 from Hertz
North Miami Beach, FL52023-05-01Rented Model Y from Hertz
Fort Lauderdale, FL62023-05-01Rented Model Y from Hertz
Denver - Pontiac St, CO72023-05-20Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Draper, UT82023-07-23My first charge session in my Model Y Long Range
San Ardo, CA92023-08-20Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Arroyo Grande - W Branch Road, CA102023-08-20Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Santa Monica, CA112023-08-20Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Midvale, UT122023-08-29First confirmed charge on the new Midvale chargers. Post on Midvale Thread: Supercharger - Midvale, UT
South Jordan, UT132023-08-31First confirmed charge on TMC on the new South Jordan charger after months of drving by for updates. Watched the transformer go in and came back the next day to charge. There was another car charging when I arrived, so I believe that I was the second to charge overall.
Post on South Jordan Thread: Supercharger - South Jordan, UT - South Jordan Parkway

First charge at Midvale Supercharger:
20230829_002255.jpg

First confirmed charge (likely the second charge overall) on the South Jordan Supercharger:
20230831_134045.jpg

I'm new to the game and catching up on my first 13 charges. These have already been added to supercharging.life

SuperchargerNumberDateComment
Altamonte Springs, FL12023-01-21My first Supercharger session in a rented Model 3 from Hertz
Lakeland, FL22023-01-21Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Tampa - N Dale Mabry Hwy, FL32023-01-26Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Celebration, FL42023-01-27Rented Model 3 from Hertz
North Miami Beach, FL52023-05-01Rented Model Y from Hertz
Fort Lauderdale, FL62023-05-01Rented Model Y from Hertz
Denver - Pontiac St, CO72023-05-20Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Draper, UT82023-07-23My first charge session in my Model Y Long Range
San Ardo, CA92023-08-20Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Arroyo Grande - W Branch Road, CA102023-08-20Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Santa Monica, CA112023-08-20Rented Model 3 from Hertz
Midvale, UT122023-08-29First confirmed charge on the new Midvale chargers. Post on Midvale Thread: Supercharger - Midvale, UT
South Jordan, UT132023-08-31First confirmed charge on TMC on the new South Jordan charger after months of drving by for updates. Watched the transformer go in and came back the next day to charge. There was another car charging when I arrived, so I believe that I was the second to charge overall.
Post on South Jordan Thread: Supercharger - South Jordan, UT - South Jordan Parkway
Awesome. Welcome. I'll send you a link to your map as soon as I pull the new data with your account included.

FYI that supercharging.life has an option called "recent in plaintext" that makes it super easy to copy/paste your recent visits here. It's available from your "me" page in the tool.

Reactions: BM3B and corbin630
Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 23 - 327 miles; 6 hr 25 m driving; 3 new Superchargers.

Check-ins for 2023-09-28

- Kemptville, ON (#1922)
- Potsdam, NY (#1923)
- St. Johnsbury, VT (#1924)

I thought I had cleared Ontario, only to find that Napanee opened yesterday but didn't make it onto Supercharge.info until today after I had already moved on. I was able to do a 90% charge (360 RM) last night with a destination charger, so as a result we only charged for 19 minutes today - most of that was for a buffer for tomorrow.

Image 9-28-23 at 6.03 PM.jpeg
Image 9-28-23 at 6.03 PM (1).jpeg
Image 9-28-23 at 6.03 PM (2).jpeg

I'm new to the game and catching up on my first 13 charges.
Always great to have a new player! Got to ask, you get recruited or you stumbled on the game?
It's nice that you're doing some through rentals. Not many competitors in your neighborhood.
Good luck!

Check-ins for 2023-09-28
- Clearwater, MN (#153)
- Maple Grove, MN (#154)

We arrived back home late this afternoon, after a long day of driving. It was a great trip - 17 days, 5,036 miles, and many great memories. We had numerous walks on a perfect beach, bought four cases of wonderful PNW wine, and caught up with some long-time friends. I only got 26 new check-ins, as much of the trip covered routes that I had driven in our Model 3, when we lived in Moses Lake, WA. My wife was with me, and she has zero patience for going to some place simply to use a new charger.

“My wife was with me, and she has zero patience for going to some place simply to use a new charger.”

Tell your wife she’s not alone.
We‘ve (Mostly my hubs NKYTA 😊) been collecting SCs since 2013.
Then the game happened.
I’ll just say there is a lot of negotiation & patience when we’re together on big road trips.
ie; He knows I’m only good for about 8hrs or so which sometimes turns into 10 which I understand.

Road trips have a lot of variables.
Still get to enjoy the rides however. No better way to see the sights than in a Tesla.

Good Luck 😉

Always great to have a new player! Got to ask, you get recruited or you stumbled on the game?
It's nice that you're doing some through rentals. Not many competitors in your neighborhood.
Good luck!
Stumbled upon the game after months of obsessively watching supercharge.info changes and the TMC forums for new chargers.

The rentals are what convinced me to buy a Tesla. I knew I wanted an EV for my next car, but couldn't decide on which one for a couple of years. Rented a Tesla for a week in January and I was hooked. Rented a couple more in May and bought my Model Y in July.