Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering if X/S will be able to charge at all at this beta site
That's why I put the link in the response.
3's can charge at 250kW while S/X will be capped at 120kW for now, with software enhancements moving that higher in the future.
So yes, you and everyone else should be able to charge and if you do, it counts.

I am wondering if X/S will be able to charge at all at this beta site, and for X/S/3, if it qualifies as a visited supercharger site in the game.
Also, the charger is ONLY open to those in the Early Access Program, so you have to have a Model 3 and have been OK'd to charge there. I am surprised I haven't seen anyone who mapped the Beta Site, but it looked to me like it was on the back side of the original Tesla Factory chargers, so I don't think it's a separate location.

-Randy

Yea, seems a bit risky...especially if you had any car trouble
Yeah, I would have been screwed if I’d had car trouble. It was bad enough being rolled for $300 by dirty policia in Mexico City. I got 8 of the 11 chargers and skipped the two others in Mexico City after I was informed of the rule not allowing my car there that day. One other charger was at a Level 5 state department warning against travel through cartel land. Insurance ran about $40/day. Getting the car and me properly permitted at the border was very challenging without adequate facility with Spanish.

It was bad enough being rolled for $300 by dirty policia in Mexico City.
Good to know some things never change. ~50 years ago my dad was driving on vacation in Mexico, we got pulled over and the cops demanded payment on site. He refused so they took us all to jail. My sister was 5 and scream crying (her power move) and w/i the afternoon we were released, but kinda cool dad didn't let them bully him into bribing them. Don't remember if it cost us more to get out of jail or if it cost anything but our time. I have punked out about traveling in Mexico consequently, I have seen all the tourist traps, just not since I was 7.

-Randy

Good to know some things never change. ~50 years ago my dad was driving on vacation in Mexico, we got pulled over and the cops demanded payment on site. He refused so they took us all to jail. My sister was 5 and scream crying (her power move) and w/i the afternoon we were released, but kinda cool dad didn't let them bully him into bribing them. Don't remember if it cost us more to get out of jail or if it cost anything but our time. I have punked out about traveling in Mexico consequently, I have seen all the tourist traps, just not since I was 7.

-Randy
Wow, scary! Jail was in the back of my mind, but a tow and 48 hour impound of my 2 week old car was more at the forefront:)

• Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
That's why I put the link in the response.
3's can charge at 250kW while S/X will be capped at 120kW for now, with software enhancements moving that higher in the future.
So yes, you and everyone else should be able to charge and if you do, it counts.
Thanks for the clarification - I clearly didn't read the reply completely. I must have been distracted by preparations for a weekend jaunt down to Richmond and back to visit family. Picked up 13 along the way.

Add Estes Park. Finally.
DSC_2560b.jpg

Closer to the Silverthorne charger I think.
Correct. You face the gauntlet of death to drive from Silverthorne to Grand Junction. Let me sing you a few bars of the "Stuck at the Top of Vail Pass" song that we wrote coming back from skiing one fine winter's day in a previous millennium.

Estes Park was easy to get to. The autopilot even felt itself competent to drive it. But when it started snowing we high-tailed it back to Boulder. Not everybody driving that road has snow tires on. Oh, and the new chef at the Stanley Hotel can do things with grits that you wouldn't believe.

Reactions: JSergeant
Correct. You face the gauntlet of death to drive from Silverthorne to Grand Junction. Let me sing you a few bars of the "Stuck at the Top of Vail Pass" song that we wrote coming back from skiing one fine winter's day in a previous millennium.

Estes Park was easy to get to. The autopilot even felt itself competent to drive it. But when it started snowing we high-tailed it back to Boulder. Not everybody driving that road has snow tires on. Oh, and the new chef at the Stanley Hotel can do things with grits that you wouldn't believe.
Did they charge you $10 to park? I managed to avoid it by going late and they were doing an outdoor screening of The Shining, to boot.