Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should probably also be clarified that SCs associated with service centers and not publicly available, of which there are many, are not eligible, though naturally there are some exceptions when they were designed with customer access in mind.

Correct, but this fits the "at least 1 of 4" rule and is excluded because they are not publicly available. I added some "available to the Public" words to my post above for clarification. I'm not sure if there are any valid locations that that don't follow the "at least 1 of 4" rule but maybe there is.

I think N/S pairs are counted separately, but that was a rule change. Some of the more *cough* compulsive *cough* competitors got both before they both counted:)

@Bighorn, well-played, but some of us *cough* rule followers *cough* didn't stop at the other pair because the rules at that time stated that it was unnecessary since either pair counted as that shared location.

Let's see if you can hit 700 by Custer in mid-May. See you there.

Reactions: Bighorn
@NKYTA, you must have missed the changes to the 'Rules' in the first post in this thread over the past few months. Since about Oct it was decided by the masses that the North / South pairs counted as individual locations. I updated the Rules at that time and kept it that way for about 2 months that "as of Oct they are now individual locations" but since then changed it to the current item of "Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations."

Basically, a pin on a Tesla map or Nav screen indicates a location and it is fair game whether Valet, after-hours access only and available to the Public (because it is at a Service Center), or 10 feet from another location. Otherwise, a pin on supercharge.info OR if a location still provides a charge and is publicly accessible then it is fair game. Various locations have been noted that are missing from the Tesla map but still exist and work so these are still fair game.

Enjoy and see you at Custer again.

Ok, I've let that sink in.

So I think I need to be traveling always south in New England the next time I'm through that area. :p

See you at Custer @Darren S !

I think N/S pairs are counted separately, but that was a rule change. Some of the more *cough* compulsive *cough* competitors got both before they both counted:)
Little known fact:
Accountants, eye surgeons and computer programmers are the the professionals most diagnosed with OCD. :oops:

I recently spent about two hours in Canada with a bag of oranges and lemons from my daughter’s trees tucked deep in the frunk, destined for my wife and other daughter in Wyoming. US Customs, on the return, asked if I had any produce and I told the truth. Ended up getting pulled out of line and sent to Ag enforcement which requested my fob and searched the car and confiscated the contraband. Felt terrible especially in light of how ridiculous the rationale for seizure was.
Should I have lied?

Bighorn, your daughter lives north of the 49th parallel, and she grows citrus? Are they in containers and kept indoors or in a heated greenhouse? Depending upon the soluble solids of the fruit, oranges can withstand about four hours < 29 degrees before the vesicles freeze; lemons even less.

You were correct in telling the truth. Doubtless you have encountered all of our ag check points as you enter California--and for good reason. We do not want introduced non-native pests and diseases being transported into our state and potentially destroying a lot of our food crops. Despite all our best efforts, the citrus industry is experiencing some pressure in Southern California and selected, isolated areas here in the Valley with an Asian psyllid that transmits huanglongbing disease that starts out by ruining the fruit and then eventually kills the trees. I believe Florida has been hit especially hard with this disease.

(As an aside, I ventured to Canada four years ago in August, and I wanted to take some table grapes from my vines to my wife's brother who lives outside Nelson BC. When we stopped to visit a friend of ours outside Spokane, he told us that the Canadian border inspectors will confiscate all fruits and vegetables coming in from the US. What we did not eat, we left behind for my friend and his wife.)

Thank you very much for your probity. You done good!

Accountants, eye surgeons and computer programmers are the the professionals most diagnosed with OCD. :oops:

In the words of Yogi Berra, you can include me out. My wife on the other hand. . .

Bighorn, your daughter lives north of the 49th parallel, and she grows citrus? Are they in containers and kept indoors or in a heated greenhouse? Depending upon the soluble solids of the fruit, oranges can withstand about four hours < 29 degrees before the vesicles freeze; lemons even less.

Sorry, that was confusing. I took the fruit from my daughter's place in California into Canada without issue and had them confiscated coming back into the states. I actually had thought of stowing them somewhere in Washington before I crossed into Canada, but there were no central rest stops. On the same trip, I found a wallet full of cash on the ground at a Washington rest stop at 3 AM. Sat around waiting for a trooper after calling it in to 911. I thought I might score some karmic benefit over the fruit, but it was not to be.

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for not posting my SC visits on here sooner, I've just been updating the Google doc. We picked up our used Model S in Denver and drove it back to Upstate NY. It was a great way to get initiated with SC and Autopilot. That trip was without the kids, but most of the other SC stops have been with my wife and four kids - the rear facing seats have been great so far!

Oct 2018
CO

Limon

IL
Effingham

IN
Indianapolis

KS
Goodland
Hays
Salina
Topeka

MO
Columbia
Independence
St. Charles

OH
Dayton
Grove City

NJ
Edison

NY
Binghampton
Tarrytown
Waterloo

PA
Allentown
Moosic
Somerset

WV
Triadelphia

November 2018

MA

Dedham
Framingham
Lee
Mansfield

NY
Albany
Guilderland
Utica

PA
Tannersville

December 2018

IN
Carmel

OH
Macedonia
Mt. Gilead
Strongsville

NJ
Woodbridge

NY
Buffalo
Syracuse
Victor

PA
Erie

January 2019

DE
Claymont

MA
Auburn
West Springfield

NJ
Hamilton Township
Paulsboro

PA
Philadelphia N 20th St

February 2019

MD

Gaithersburg
Hagerstown

PA
Carlisle
Harrisburg

VA
Charlottesville
Chester
Glen Allen
Mt. Jackson
Richmond
Staunton
Strasburg
Woodbridge

WV
Martinsburg

Hopefully I got them all. If anyone reads this to the end, what is the difference between the lime green and dark green on the spreadsheet? I didn't find a key. Thanks everyone for setting the groundwork for this, I look forward to adding a few more SC in Canada later this month!

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for not posting my SC visits on here sooner, I've just been updating the Google doc. We picked up our used Model S in Denver and drove it back to Upstate NY. It was a great way to get initiated with SC and Autopilot. That trip was without the kids, but most of the other SC stops have been with my wife and four kids - the rear facing seats have been great so far!

Oct 2018
CO

Limon

IL
Effingham

IN
Indianapolis

KS
Goodland
Hays
Salina
Topeka

MO
Columbia
Independence
St. Charles

OH
Dayton
Grove City

NJ
Edison

NY
Binghampton
Tarrytown
Waterloo

PA
Allentown
Moosic
Somerset

WV
Triadelphia

November 2018

MA

Dedham
Framingham
Lee
Mansfield

NY
Albany
Guilderland
Utica

PA
Tannersville

December 2018

IN
Carmel

OH
Macedonia
Mt. Gilead
Strongsville

NJ
Woodbridge

NY
Buffalo
Syracuse
Victor

PA
Erie

January 2019

DE
Claymont

MA
Auburn
West Springfield

NJ
Hamilton Township
Paulsboro

PA
Philadelphia N 20th St

February 2019

MD

Gaithersburg
Hagerstown

PA
Carlisle
Harrisburg

VA
Charlottesville
Chester
Glen Allen
Mt. Jackson
Richmond
Staunton
Strasburg
Woodbridge

WV
Martinsburg

Hopefully I got them all. If anyone reads this to the end, what is the difference between the lime green and dark green on the spreadsheet? I didn't find a key. Thanks everyone for setting the groundwork for this, I look forward to adding a few more SC in Canada later this month!
The lime green or bright green indicates that person was the first to visit the Supercharger from the group of contestants.

Reactions: BagheeraNY
I noticed a couple red squares on the spreadsheet, including one on @JSergeant What does that mean?

Is there a way to sum the column, I know there is, to show how many first visits people have? Would it be a hassle?
The red highlight means someone visited before the Supercharger was open. In my case I have a wrong date for Lone Tree, CO. I should fix that.
There is no simple way to count how many first visits people have - maybe tes-s can come up with a formula. I could create a macro function to do it. Maybe I will this evening if nobody else has come up with a solution.

Reactions: Bighorn
I noticed a couple red squares on the spreadsheet, including one on @JSergeant What does that mean?

Is there a way to sum the column, I know there is, to show how many first visits people have? Would it be a hassle?
I've inserted a row 4 on the Calculations tab which summarizes the number of first visits (based on the bright green highlight color). I just entered it for the first ten people. I'll wait for @tes-s to have a look and see if there is a better way to do it. I don't want to overburden an already massive worksheet.

Here's a summary for the first ten people showing total SpC's and First Visits:

Bighorn 684 125
PLUS EV 646 67
JSergeant 609 59
Darren S 603 33
NKYTA 401 30
theflyer 366 11
evp 345 20
DavidB 295 14
tes-s 281 22
Half Dollar Bill 224 24

Light tan is the default background color.

First it is tested for possible errors: Red is a warning that the entry may be wrong. The current tests are visited more than 2 days before open (sometimes supercharge.info is off by a day), date is in the future, or there is no open date.
Then it is tested for text: Orange (dark tan?)
Then it is tested for the lowest date of all participants: bright green. Can be more than one.
Then it is tested for non-empty - presumably a date: Green

Is there a way to sum the column, I know there is, to show how many first visits people have?
I tried a formula Countif(background is green) and it didn't work. Google doesn't seem to understand colors.

I tried a formula Countif(background is green) and it didn't work. Google doesn't seem to understand colors.
You'd probably want to use something like MIN (for the lowest date) in each row. Then you'd need a LOOKUP function to tie that result back to a specific column (participant). You could then COUNT that result.
I wonder if a nested COUNTIF(MIN) would work?