Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having trouble editing my own, so here are two recent updates...

1.Our north east road trip that we did at the end of August (dates range from 8/23 to 9/2).
Milford CT
Auburn MA
Hooksett NH
Lincoln NH
Brewer ME
Freeport ME
Seabrook NH
Framington MA
Mancester CT
Darien CT
West Yyack NY

2.Stop on the way home from visiting family in south NJ
East Brunswick NJ
PM me if you are still having trouble editing your own column, which is column HB in the Superchargers tab.

Milford Mall, Milford I95 North, or Milford I95 South?
Hookset North or South?
Darien North or South?

Based on the order I would guess Milford North, Hookset North, and Darien South.

Also, if you have the actual dates you visited, that would be helpful too.

I managed to make it to Groveland, followed by an early autumn drive across Tioga Road and into the Great Basin. Grabbed Hawthorne, Nevada while admiring the sagebrush before returning to South Shore.
updated
I have returned from my quick out-and-back-again to see a good friend working on the rebuilding of Paradise.

Tuesday, September 24:

Incline Village, Nevada

Wednesday, September 25:

Vacaville, California

Antioch, California

Thanks, mucho! Don't these catapult my total to 167?
updated to 167!

Reactions: cpa
@Bighorn and other esteemed leaders
When are you going across the pond? It feels like you should jump on a plane and rent a Tesla in London, do a road trip around Europe to get at least 100-300 more. I am just waiting for the international phase of this fun game :) I am only watch and admire, my job and family don’t allow me to travel much (but I still scheme)
You can blame me

Well look at you go!
Turo rental? What are you driving? How long & how many countries?!
Do tell-if you’re allowed :)

Looking forward to your trip stories
I'm driving a Model S. I'll provide more details on the car after my trip. I'd rather not right now for various (possibly paranoid) reasons.

And yes, I will post some pics later from one of our supercharger stops. I've been taking pics at nearly every one, but not many of them are very exciting. Mostly just McDonald's superchargers in Holland lol. Right now we are jet lagged and in the middle of a supercharger death march and I'm feeling bad for my co-pilot (mom), hence the delay in posting pics. Just trying to make tonight's destination at a (scarcely) reasonable hour. 1am would be better than 3am lol. And the purpose of this trip was a 20 year reunion for an exchange program I was on in college, but of course I turned it into a supercharger scavenger hunt!

Welcome to the insanity, @Cameron A!!!

By any chance, would you be able to provide the day that you visited each supercharger so the list Admins (@JSergeant, @tes-s, @theflyer, and myself) can enter your awesome info into the spreadsheet for this notorious game?
That certainly would have been easier than the effort I just spent going through and adding them all myself.