Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was only about 10 hours behind you for the Corning to Centralia run. You guys were too fast!

We did pass more Tesla's along the route than normal. You weren't in one of them per chance?

IMG_1188.jpeg

On a normal trip (ie, where I didn't have to get back to Seattle in time to make it out to our ski lodge on Friday), had I known I'd have waited around and joined in a parade.

I started to get inspired with trip-planning but hit a conceptual snag.
Ferry to Nova Scotia from Maine Service | The CAT | Bay Ferries
Since we did the ferry from DE to NJ and I've looked into the one from MI to WI, this looked right up our alley. But there's no supercharger in Bar Harbor and it's a 200 mile trip to get to one once you dock in NS. I'm thinking to get to Bar Harbor early enough to spend some time at the level 2's at The College of the Atlantic but you can only reserve them for 4 hour slots.
My point? It's starting to get a little complicated. Years ago, I wouldn't have minded all the planning, so maybe I'm a spoiled Tesla owner now. :eek:
Nova Scotia is now pretty well endowed with CHAdeMO chargers if you have the adapter. There's one right there in Yarmouth, and there's one in Digby and Halifax. Sobeys is the NS equivalent of Wawa or Quik-Chek.

December 2017 is the first visit date we have recorded. If you review your dates and have updates, we can fix it for you. Column JA in the supercharger tab of the spreadsheet. Superchargers Visited
To clarify @MarcoRP, the field is defined as the first time you used a supercharger in the game, not the date you purchased the car. The date will change if you adjust any of the visit dates for your sites. Probably not important for every city, but maybe just for the first one you remember visiting.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD and juliusa
To clarify @MarcoRP, the field is defined as the first time you used a supercharger in the game, not the date you purchased the car. The date will change if you adjust any of the visit dates for your sites. Probably not important for every city, but maybe just for the first one you remember visiting.
I’m pretty sure we Supercharged the car at Ferrier the day we bought it. That would be June 18 2015

I’m not so sure about that first one, but I am sure that I Supercharged at some point from June to August. I would just have to check old photos

Last edited by a moderator:
After an eventful Michigan trip, I’ve decided not to do lake effect snow anymore.
I grew up in Harrietta Michigan, in the heart of the snow belt. It's not many miles north of your stop in Baldwin on M-37. Lake effect snow is music to my ears. On a good year, we'd have snow on the ground (permanently) by the 1st of November. Out here in Seattle, I spend so many winter weekends driving to the mountains to get at the snow.

You know what I don't like? Really cold temps without any snow to go with them. Like our drive across Wyoming. I left SLC and it was hovering around freezing. Not bad, I pulled on a long sleeve shirt. After climbing up out of SLC towards Evanston, it had dropped to -5°F. Brrrr freaking cold. Time for a sweater, eh?

Them snow fences along the highways, that's a stroke of genius. They can warm the heart of anyone who knows the first thing about snow blowing and leeward cornices.