Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Thornton CO yesterday, about 10 miles from home. There are two more SCs under construction within 20 miles. Oops, THREE more, and one new permit.

It looks like Tesla has some kind of agreement with Kum&Go, the new ones in this area seem to all be in Kum&Go parking lots. (The permit is in the recently opened Superior Service Center).
upload_2020-3-10_21-56-12.png

Last edited:
I have two updates. On March 5th I visited 'Mt. Shasta - 134 Morgan Way, CA.' I did not visit 'Mt. Shasta, CA' (111 Morgan Way). I didn't realize there were TWO superchargers at Mt. Shasta just feet apart. :(

On Feb 29th I visited 'Miami FL - SW 24th Street'. It was on my list of visits but it still shows as not visited in Tableau. I was there a day before BigHorn arrived to find it broken. I also notice today that Ochopee, FL is shown as broken in Tesla Nav. I'd like to think Tesla has superb operations people but I see that SW 24th St still shows as broken. Perhaps I've been running on luck as I have yet to find a completely broken supercharger station. How often has anyone arrived to find a SC broken when Nav says it's available? On this last trip I charged just enough to get to the next SC + 10% margin. In retrospect, an unplanned broken SC could make such a strategy very expensive (time wise).

On Feb 29th, I visited 'West Palm Beach, FL - Garden Road' which correctly shows visited. I see in Tableau that there's also a Riviera Beach, FL. I just checked and my Tesla Nav doesn't show that one. That explains how I missed visiting it. Is there a "list of superchargers that exist but don't display in Tesla Nav?"

Got Thornton CO yesterday, about 10 miles from home. There are two more SCs under construction within 20 miles. Oops, THREE more, and one new permit.

It looks like Tesla has some kind of agreement with Kum&Go, the new ones in this area seem to all be in Kum&Go parking lots. (The permit is in the recently opened Superior Service Center).
View attachment 520472
That's such a sweet wrap! hope to see it in person at Custer. Good job on the Supercharger Kumming and Going

I have two updates. On March 5th I visited 'Mt. Shasta - 134 Morgan Way, CA.' I did not visit 'Mt. Shasta, CA' (111 Morgan Way). I didn't realize there were TWO superchargers at Mt. Shasta just feet apart. :(

On Feb 29th I visited 'Miami FL - SW 24th Street'. It was on my list of visits but it still shows as not visited in Tableau. I was there a day before BigHorn arrived to find it broken. I also notice today that Ochopee, FL is shown as broken in Tesla Nav. I'd like to think Tesla has superb operations people but I see that SW 24th St still shows as broken. Perhaps I've been running on luck as I have yet to find a completely broken supercharger station. How often has anyone arrived to find a SC broken when Nav says it's available? On this last trip I charged just enough to get to the next SC + 10% margin. In retrospect, an unplanned broken SC could make such a strategy very expensive (time wise).

On Feb 29th, I visited 'West Palm Beach, FL - Garden Road' which correctly shows visited. I see in Tableau that there's also a Riviera Beach, FL. I just checked and my Tesla Nav doesn't show that one. That explains how I missed visiting it. Is there a "list of superchargers that exist but don't display in Tesla Nav?"
I’d never been skunked at a station even with notices of reduced service, but this trip has presented 4 or 5 that were fully offline, a common theme being the 250 kW type. Even supposedly functioning sites often had several/many inoperative stalls. I was expecting the same here in Canada, but I’ve yet to have to try more than one plug, even at the reduced service Wawa ON site. The 250s are apparently quite temperamental.

a common theme being the 250 kW type.
I charged at a couple 250s for the first time on my trip. At one station, I plugged in, failed, re-plugged, failed again, and then moved over a stall. Failed again. After moving over again, success! Then someone else pulled in, plugged into the first charger we had failed twice with and it worked for them the first time. o_O

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
On Feb 29th I visited 'Miami FL - SW 24th Street'.
I think it may have been omitted because you were sleeping and presumably not driving. The game has always been about the driver, not the car.
The Coral Gables one is named “Miami FL - SW 24th Street” in the Tesla Nav. We visited that one on the way to Florida City so I wasn’t awake and missed entering it.

On March 5th I visited 'Mt. Shasta - 134 Morgan Way, CA.' I did not visit 'Mt. Shasta, CA' (111 Morgan Way).
Corrected.

Is there a "list of superchargers that exist but don't display in Tesla Nav?"
I don't think there is a way to know. supercharge.info has the crowd-source list of open superchargers, which is what we use. Tesla has two lists that are not always in sync - the nav and the findus page.

It could be worse. This happened to me in Germany. Although the old supercharger was confirmed to be removed a week or two later, so it's possible it wasn't there any more when I visited anyway. At least in the case of Mount Shasta, both are shown in the Nav.

If you are really trying to be sure to get every supercharger, you need to consult supercharge.info or the Tableau sheet. The Tesla Nav and FindUs page have never been comprehensive.

Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA
I must be missing the joke, but given that you are travelling the TCH in winter, I find it unlikely that you truly don't care about firsts!
They just happen to be my unvisited chargers. I wouldn’t have known they were firsts had it not been pointed out. It’s 45 and sunny here in Manitoba. Twenty degrees cooler then when I entered Ontario. Better than home, regardless. As to not caring, I was just echoing your sentiments. Living in WY, I’m stealthily poised you pounce on an opening approximately once every 24 months on average;)

Reactions: Tdreamer and NKYTA
I’d never been skunked at a station even with notices of reduced service, but this trip has presented 4 or 5 that were fully offline, a common theme being the 250 kW type. Even supposedly functioning sites often had several/many inoperative stalls. I was expecting the same here in Canada, but I’ve yet to have to try more than one plug, even at the reduced service Wawa ON site. The 250s are apparently quite temperamental.
We might be the only ones skunked hard. High winds at Mojave took the SC down (and 50 mile diameter electricity for all, including gas stations). That was back in the earlier days. Rite of passage. I was trying to show the wife that we could get to Vegas in ICE-time. Showing up with 8 Rated didn’t turn out so well. We made it in 13.5 hours (normal before Mojave SC came online) with a 2.5 hour wait and flatbed to Barstow.

I have had to bypass a couple that showed No Service in my travels, and I’ve charged at a few that claimed Reduced Service, but were live.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
They just happen to be my unvisited chargers. I wouldn’t have known they were firsts had it not been pointed out. It’s 45 and sunny here in Manitoba. Twenty degrees cooler then when I entered Ontario. Better than home, regardless. As to not caring, I was just echoing your sentiments. Living in WY, I’m stealthily poised you pounce on an opening approximately once every 24 months on average;)
Who isn’t positioned better to garner the ND SCs when they come online. Shooting fish in a barrel! Plus, no coronavirus :p