Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
FEF748EE-CCEA-462F-BF07-BD0E1E94222D.jpeg
6F9BECBB-2A36-4420-A379-97088330FD37.jpeg
E96AE86F-AD6B-4177-B5AD-0344D8B7F507.jpeg
Road trips in the Tesla are safer than going to the grocery store. Just be aware that options for dining are very limited. Eating in the car from drive-up service is the safest.

We brought a huge cooler full of drinks and food for our road trip, and some bags of food. Stopped at a Costco in Colorado and got some additional food supplies. We did stop at numerous Starbucks (Drive-thrus), as a slight indulgence.

Always called ahead and confirmed for hotel reservations, and to make sure they were open. Sometimes the hotels had grab and go breakfast items, fruit, yogurts, etc.

Rest Stops and Gas Stations provided toilets, along with the 'glass cube' on the Square in Sulphur Springs.

Got back home today, drove by a local shop that makes piñatas...

Surprise! Big new set with 'different' topical theme.

Welcome Home...

Last edited:
The real question is where do you find a toilet? I am used to using fast food places, but they aren't open, gas stations HATE electric cars pulling up and using their air and windshield washers. I have been using Targets but they close at 9.
This trip has been mostly a combination of "out in nature," truck stops, and a large bottle that I keep behind the driver seat. The latter is normally not something I do, but I've found it quite useful in "these difficult times." If you are creative with how you park your car and use the car doors, you can fairly discreetly go #1 (if you are male) just about anywhere with the help of the bottle. Then afterwards, you just immediately dump it out in some grassy area nearby and get back on the road. I have lots of hand sanitizer in the car of course. It's sad that this is actually a much more sanitary method of urinating at this point in time. We will get through this!

Had no trouble with finding rest stops, grocery stores, and convenience stores between Wyoming and New Jersey.
Some states have closed the rest areas, but most are probably open now. Of course all grocery stores and convenience stores are open everywhere. I just am not a fan of using public restrooms at this time. Truck stops generally have larger restrooms so at least you aren't having to squeeze around people to get there, so that would be my recommendation if you absolutely need to use a public restroom. Love's seem better than others.

The real question is where do you find a toilet? I am used to using fast food places, but they aren't open, gas stations HATE electric cars pulling up and using their air and windshield washers. I have been using Targets but they close at 9.
Rest stops were open in Utah but not in Colorado 2 weeks ago. I haven't had issues with using rest rooms at any gas stations. Big facilities like Pilot and Loves always have restrooms available. They also have coffee.

Yesterday rest stops were open in California. Rest rooms in National Parks have been closed recently.

In my sojourn, most of the rest stops along the highway were open as were gas stations with convenience stores. The problem is they all had lots of people in them. Most had masks, but some didn't. I just made it my goal to get in and out as quickly as I could to avoid exposure over time. I also always wore disposable gloves along with masks.

Facilities at supercharger locations were largely non-existent unless they happened to be at said gas stations or another business that is deemed essential.

I did not try to see if I could use the bathrooms at fast food places. My guess is you could probably use them but likely location-by-location dependent.

• Informative
Reactions: YYZ-IAD
Thanks for the replies. I will have to start paying attention to truck stops. I am mostly familiar with stopping at the charger and those are mostly near fast food and I haven't seen any with people going in thru the doors, just at the drive-thru. I stopped going to gas stations after getting yelled at for not buying gas too many times.

I use truck stops for showers and I’ve been reluctant to do that, though I think surface transfer is pretty low risk. One thing you’ll note is that truckers are not wearing masks, generally.
The analogy I use for not wearing a mask: You can express "free will" and run red lights. Sure, the cost to you may be paying a fine - or injury - but that was your call. The larger issue though is that you may hurt (or worse) someone else. (sorry - really didnt want to derail this thread into a steamy topic - if the admin wants to cut it, go for it).

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA and DavidB
This trip has been mostly a combination of "out in nature," truck stops, and a large bottle that I keep behind the driver seat. The latter is normally not something I do, but I've found it quite useful in "these difficult times." If you are creative with how you park your car and use the car doors, you can fairly discreetly go #1 (if you are male) just about anywhere with the help of the bottle. Then afterwards, you just immediately dump it out in some grassy area nearby and get back on the road. I have lots of hand sanitizer in the car of course. It's sad that this is actually a much more sanitary method of urinating at this point in time. We will get through this!

I take it that we are under discussion for nonce solutions to BPH, when Finasteride and Tamsusolin are just not quite adequate for these marathon sessions behind the wheel.