Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Permanently or just for the drive? I've had lots of warnings lately about lane assist no longer working for the remainder of a drive (which I couldn't care less about).

I was without it for the rest of the evening ... about three hours and several drive cycles. It worked as soon as I started driving this morning. The car didn’t get a chance to sleep last night since it was in camp mode the whole time, so I don’t know how it resolved whatever the problem was.

On the way to Williston, VT now. I’ll be meeting @Tdreamer there around 2pm.

Yikes! I have gotten so dependent on AutoPilot you might as well shot me before you remove that feature. I drove home thru Oregon in a snow storm two winters ago that disabled AP, which means w/o cruise control. I was more miserable than the weather was. Especially after those three snow plows got in front of me blocking the road and I had to maintain my distance MYSELF. Sheesh!

What's one higher than First World Problems?

I was without it for the rest of the evening ... about three hours and several drive cycles. It worked as soon as I started driving this morning. The car didn’t get a chance to sleep last night since it was in camp mode the whole time, so I don’t know how it resolved whatever the problem was.

On the way to Williston, VT now. I’ll be meeting @Tdreamer there around 2pm.
I usually find that power cycling the car solves this problem and only takes a couple of minutes.

At what point do we abandon Tableau and develop a more reliable platform?
First, please text me if there is a problem. I am quite overwhelmed at the moment and am not checking this site regularly. I can't rely on email notifications from the thread either because there is only one notification until you visit this thread. Many people on this thread have my mobile number.

Second, I've pushed a new update so your maps should be accurate. Something seems to have happened with the default size, especially on a desktop computer. I'll look at that.

Third, Our challenges with tableau run deeper than tableau. We are using the free version rather than a paid version. We've outgrown the spreadsheet construct but have been able to keep it cobbled together. Public tableau with a huge, creaky spreadsheet is the primary problem I think. If we can keep it cobbled together through this year, I expect to have significantly more time on my hands come January and have been wanting to learn BigQuery for some time. I could start a Patreon to help fund a paid version of Tableau if we wanted.

Fourth, "abandon[ing] tableau]" is easier said than done. @Teefal claims to be continuing to work on a full database/app structure but he is doing that completely alone with no insight or help from anyone else. If there are other suggestions for visualizing our spreadsheet, I'm all ears, but the bottom line is that until we transition our backend data to a formal database structure, our options are limited. It only takes me a few minutes to push a new update to Tableau once I learn that it has dorked itself...I just need to know that it has gone haywire. Once I know, I can usually get to it that day.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tdreamer and NKYTA
Looks like a few invites were attempted yesterday, unsuccessfully. Glympse shows them as being invited on 12/31/69. Seems like a glitch in our group and I’m not sure what the next step is, short of reaching out to Glympse customer service... however one does that.

View attachment 655955
Glympse has become infuriating. I have been unable to get invites to anyone for some time. You used to be able to copy the invite link and send it via other channels, which was my preferred approach but that feature seems to be gone. I've looked for alternates on several occasions but I'm not finding anything.

Charging at Williston, VT which went live just after 2pm yesterday. I have NEVER seen a charging rate this high in my 2017 X100D (178kW/539 mph). Awaiting @Big Earl who should arrive in a bit to meetup.
4A20B89A-A11C-456F-82D9-C40C502F3622.jpeg
27D6297D-C143-458B-9EB1-277646BDCD77.jpeg

I found an app called "Locus Map" that looks like it could be a good replacement for Glympse. Unfortunately, it only has an Android app but can be used from a web browser. Anyone with an iPhone willing to do a little testing with me to see how well it would work? It has persistent private groups, which seems to be a pretty rare thing in these sorts of location tracking tools.

I found an app called "Locus Map" that looks like it could be a good replacement for Glympse. Unfortunately, it only has an Android app but can be used from a web browser. Anyone with an iPhone willing to do a little testing with me to see how well it would work? It has persistent private groups, which seems to be a pretty rare thing in these sorts of location tracking tools.
scratch that. Installed it and not too pleased. hard to trust that app.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Take a look at the Life360 app. We've used it for several nationwide Tesla events and it works on Apple and Android. You can set up private circles and have private chats in the app. If you have any questions or want to test it with me, let me know. I have been using the app since 2014, when we drove a dozen Teslas across the country.

View attachment 656653
This looks very promising. Thank you. I created a private circle called Superchargers. DM me for the code and let's start building up that circle.

Day 2

869. Petersburg - Wagner Rd, VA
870. Farmsville,VA
871. Kinston, NC
872. Goldsboro, NC

I thought I'd get fancy today and enter the Superchargers on the spreadsheet using my phone while I was at the SpC. Although it seemed to work fine while I did the data entry, two of them had disappeared when I got to my hotel, so I had to recheck them all anyway.

I've lost count of how many Wawa's and Sheetz I've been to in two days.

East Coast 2021 Day 2.JPG

This looks very promising. Thank you. I created a private circle called Superchargers. DM me for the code and let's start building up that circle.
Not sure how well it's gonna work, but I am trying Lief360. First though is I don't know any of the names in the group, perhaps people should put in their TMC handle since your handle is established as you here. Would be harder to change your handle here as it would look like a new person. Just in settings/account click on your name and change your first name to your TMC handle.

Second, I see people have turned off their location sharing, probably because we are all home tonight. Can't wait to see if we get a message when someone turns that back on.

Third, did everyone turn off the share your data with our marketing partners settings? I also turned off precise location data. Will be interesting to see how that works out.

Not sure how well it's gonna work, but I am trying Lief360. First though is I don't know any of the names in the group, perhaps people should put in their TMC handle since your handle is established as you here. Would be harder to change your handle here as it would look like a new person. Just in settings/account click on your name and change your first name to your TMC handle.

Second, I see people have turned off their location sharing, probably because we are all home tonight. Can't wait to see if we get a message when someone turns that back on.

Third, did everyone turn off the share your data with our marketing partners settings? I also turned off precise location data. Will be interesting to see how that works out.
We'll have to see but Glympse is no longer sustainable. I'll try to change my name to include the handel.

Quick question:

For those of you who have the antique Teslas with the original UMC, is that configuration compatible with the newer Model 3? In other words, can I take the UMC from our '14 S and use it with the Model 3 if the opportunity presents itself? I have the 20A/120V adapter, and that might come in handy.
I realize I'm late answering but have good data. Our 2018 3 lives primarily in the garage and uses the 2014 S' UMC. The S lives outside and for theist 2 years+ uses our free referral HPWC but keeps the 3's UMC in the trunk because that's the primary vehicle for anything other than my (former) commute. 3's UMC has worked fine with the S at a couple of houses we visit regularly (one on a 110 the other a 14-50). So yeah, basically swapped UMCs with zero issues.

(Someone please remind me to take the UMC from the S before heading toward Custer in the 3!)

I've used Life360 for a number of years now, and love it as a means to understand where the kids (and wife) are, and more importantly now, how our new driver is behaving on the roads. Never used it beyond that. I've added my TMC handle to the name as there are one too many John's out there in the group apparently :)

I think the challenge will be to remember to change location sharing when hitting the road and returning home.

Wall Drug has been added to the saved places list :) to go along with the Custer Supercharger and the mothership someone else has already added.

Last edited:
I've used Life360 for a number of years now, and love it as a means to understand where the kids (and wife) are, and more importantly now, how our new driver is behaving on the roads. Never used it beyond that. I've added my TMC handle to the name as there are one too many John's out there in the group apparently :)

I think the challenge will be to remember to change location sharing when hitting the road and returning home.

Wall Drug has been added to the saved places list :) to go along with the Custer Supercharger and the mothership someone else has already added.
Tdreamer, can you confirm that if I were to pay for the "Gold" package ($99/yr) that everyone in the circle would be able to use the feature set as well? The pages about the various levels have a statement below saying "Includes all Superchargers members." Trying to understand what that means.