Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone likes an underdog. :)
upload_2018-7-1_23-37-22.png

• Funny
Reactions: Barry
My screen is always blank in Canada unless I have some cached map segments for limited scales.

Interesting. You are on the 3G connection and I have LTE but is that the difference? I wonder if others with a 'classic' Model S have the same blank map like you do.

Here is mine from Montreal and I had full maps all across eastern Canada.

Below that is what you'll have for your Drummondville to Levis route but it is almost as straight as an arrow so you've already been through the fun twisty sections of highway where a map might have been useful.

upload_2018-7-2_17-39-13.png

upload_2018-7-2_17-44-1.png

Driving without any connectivity would really suck!

Even being in Canada without use of my phone was annoying for quite a few years, but on my most recent plan with Verizon, Canada and Mexico are now FREE. Prior to that you had to pay $5/day but I stupidly didn't realize it was that "cheap" and simple to activate so I made a few trips in the dark. I guess the last time I had really inquired was close to 10 years ago and at that time it was basically a non-starter (there was some type of option, but it was very expensive and extremely limited). Under the new plan, you get unlimited text and calls, but data is very limited so you better not watch any videos and be selective with tethering. After a tiny amount of data, it gets throttled to the point of being nearly unusable, but I suppose the texts and calls would still work. So you are still somewhat dependent on wifi hotspots if you want to use your computer a decent amount.

Driving without any connectivity would really suck!

Even being in Canada without use of my phone was annoying for quite a few years, but on my most recent plan with Verizon, Canada and Mexico are now FREE. <snip> Under the new plan, you get unlimited text and calls, but data is very limited so you better not watch any videos and be selective with tethering. After a tiny amount of data, it gets throttled to the point of being nearly unusable, but I suppose the texts and calls would still work. So you are still somewhat dependent on wifi hotspots if you want to use your computer a decent amount.

Before my last trip to Canada (in March) I confirmed that for a small fee I could get unlimited data with AT&T and that proved to be very helpful. It was the same plan that I used in Mexico in May.

That also allowed me to use my phone as a wifi hotspot or tether the car to it (while parked or while driving).

It does suck. $5 a day but tethering chews through the fast 500Mb pretty quickly.

Had some drama with the car shutting down at 16%. Flat bed the last 3 to Magog

Quebec: Pointe Claire, Montreal-Cote Vertu, Brossard, Mascouche, Laval, Mont-Tremblant, Levis, Baie-Saint-Paul, Riviere-du-Loup, Magog

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
Was about 3 miles from the SC when I got the dreaded pull over safely message, car is about to shut down. 16% showing but car would not start after I pulled over despite several shutdowns and attempts to turn the car on. Was able to put it in tow mode initially, but then it’s free rolling so I took it out. SOC steadily dropped to where the screens went black and I could no longer do anything screen-based, though the flashers and all doors and windows still functioned. It took a 12V hook up to wake the car. Had to guide it on the flatbed without power steering which is a chore. Macy had to stay in the car but after all the hellacious thunder and lightning, she took it in stride. Tesla arranged the tow after they found someone with passable English. They’d never seen a Tesla to tow before. First wrecker had a dead 12v pack so waited again for another truck. Decided not to wait for the cops to secure the scene. Also slalomed through a railroad crossing with a train coming with the guards down. Tesla said it was on my dime because no HV battery faults were thrown. It did start charging right up which it might not have done if it had a longer tow requiring another 12V jump. Funny thing was that all the power components seemed robust, just wouldn’t wake up the car. And air suspension did not work until I plugged in st the SC which I was able to do while on the flat bed. Sorry about the lack of paragraphs. This forced me to buy another day of data:). Could have been a lot worse, but 3 hours to go three miles was a bit trying. That and the language barrier.

So what is your plan now - keep the car above 25%? It would be a bummer to have it happen again.

Must be something in the logs. You got the pull-over message - one would think they would log the SOC when that happens.

I carry a battery booster in my car - I like having an air compressor, so instead of getting a 12v compressor I got the booster with a compressor. I used the compressor to add air to a tire once, and have jumped two people.

Hello Half Dollar Bill, We finally broke through 100, with Topeka, KS being our # 100 on the morning of June 27. Since we had a few days in Kansas City, MO I broke up the two legs of our trip. It looks like these will be all for a while, as I ran over curb after leaving the Kingsland, GA supercharger. Not sure of the damages yet, but had it towed to the Jacksonville, FL service center. Still waiting to hear how long it will take to fix. We will be renting as ICE in a few days for our return to San Diego. A one week, one-way cost about the same as six weeks of rent, so we may just keep the rental so we can drive back when the car is repaired. We hope to hear back this afternoon, or July 5th.

The good news is that we can safely return home using the I-10 and be able to buzz right through Fort Stockton without even thinking about the lack of Supercharger. :)

Jun 23-27, 2018: 20 Lake Elsinore, CA; Riverside, CA; San Bernardino, CA; Yermo, CA; Baker, CA; Henderson, NV; Moab, UT; Denver, CO; Loveland, CO, Estes Park, CO; Bolder, CO; Lone Tree, CO; Colorado Springs, CO; Limon, CO; Goodland, KS; Colby, KS; Hays, KS; Salina, KS; Topeka, KS; Kansas City, MO; (20 trip; 101 total)

Jun 30-Jul 2, 2018: 12 Independence, MO; Columbia, MO; Mehlville, MO; Mt. Vernon, IL; Kuttawa, KY; Nashville-Brentwood, TN; Atlanta-Decatur, GA; Athens, GA; Augusta, GA; Columbia, SC; Santee, SC; Savanna, GA; (12 trip; 113 total)

I’m getting a new battery but it’s a two week wait for Mt Kisco with whom I’m working. Hopefully some strings to pull, but I can manage especially if the car still behaves above 16%:)
If you're still "exploring" for the next two weeks and your spirit of adventure takes you to VA, there's dog-friendly lodging at your disposal. My "local" service center is only about a 30 minute drive too. Drop me a line if you're headed this way.

If you're still "exploring" for the next two weeks and your spirit of adventure takes you to VA, there's dog-friendly lodging at your disposal. My "local" service center is only about a 30 minute drive too. Drop me a line if you're headed this way.
Thanks! I’ve gotten different messsges on whether I should drive around before it’s fixed. If I’m waiting here in Albany on the battery, I may do some local tours and homestays, but I’m covered right here as long as I need it. Mt Kisco is the nearest service center and are the ones getting messages from above, so we’ll see what comes of it. Fortunately I have the flexibility to wait it out because I couldn’t get across South Dakota presumably. I will eventually make it south though.