Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flushing, for a first. Been live for a couple of weeks.

Went to my son's birthday dinner at 99 Favor Taste hot pot, which is a couple of blocks from the supercharger. Skipped Vesey even though we drove my daughter home to Manhattan after dinner - a little out of the way, so not worth the time and $25 even for a first.

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Milestones are recorded when entered in spreadsheet. You can use Tableau or other analysis to look at the data and determine the actual date reached.

So if you are the 63rd person to reach 100, you will always be the 63rd person even if someone comes next year and reached 100 before you.

I think better to leave the date alone otherwise it is confusing as to why the dates and sequence don't match.

You can take your column data and sort by date to see the actual date milestones were reached.
My point was that I didn't enter the game (wasn't even aware of it) until May 2017, which is why it's recorded as that month. The actual month I nabbed my 100th charger was February 2017. But anyways, if it's too much trouble to change, it's not a big deal.

To see what I'm talking about, you can view my first post in this thread here:

Superchargers Visited

And then look a few posts below that for the post where I list all the superchargers I had up to that point.

Which is my point. We record the century milestones in the month the century is posted to the forum.

We can change it to Feb-2017 if you want, but the data in the spreadsheet says your 100th supercharger visit was in March...
I think @PLUS EV is asking that the data for his first 100 visits in the spreadsheet be changed to Feb 28 2017 (or earlier) instead of May 2017.

I think @PLUS EV is asking that the data for his first 100 visits in the spreadsheet be changed to Feb 28 2017 (or earlier) instead of May 2017.
The first 100 in the spreadsheet are from 9/13/16 (where the "supercharging since" date comes from) to 3/31/17.

The easiest way for anyone to update their dates is to copy them to a spreadsheet, add another column for the updated date, then send them to an admin.

Reactions: DavidB
Happy Valentines Day all!

View attachment 511306

(My wife made the sign.)

99. Truckee CA (Donner Pass Road)
100. Truckee CA (Brockway Road)
101. Tahoe City CA
102. Reno NV
103. Reno NV (North Sierra St.)

First all-California century club, and finally got my car out of state. Also we had a good dinner at the Atlantis in Reno. It’s a good day.

Bruce.
Congrats Bruce! Welcome to the century club, great job and sweet sign (and hat).

Reactions: bmah
Day 33. 480 miles, two new Superchargers. 7:06 driving, 1:37 Supercharging.

775. Salem, VA
776. Lynchburg, VA

Day 33 map.JPG

Thanks Bruce!

We didn’t get back to the Peninsula until 8pm.
Wow, 2 different milestones in the same week! :cool:
600, plus I survived a 14hr/day with my wife? ;)

Oh, you must mean clearing NV. Had that been one of the goals, I could have dragged her up earlier and gotten Tigard and cleared OR. No separate visualization required for my paltry ~7 cleared.

For future duo-players traveling in one car, the Mt. Shasta pair worked out great. I drove Red Bluff to Shasta2. Got electrons. @Shesmyne2" drove to Shasta1, got electrons, then drove back to Shasta2 where we waited until we had enough to let me drive to Reno2. Gotta play by the rules. :D

@theflyer It seems like we are the only active spousal couple both engaged in the game. If you hear of any others, that would be time for a new visualization with ours totaled. Taken together, we’ve got @Darren S solo by 56! :cool:

Funny story: when we left Shasta for Reno, I remarked that this was probably a new road in a Tesla for both of us (I knew I had done it by ICE, more than a decade ago). Looking ahead, I noted a Destination Charger in Susanville, ya know, just in case. Since it was public, we figured we’d stop at the Red Lion even for a few extra Rated miles and a pee break As we were pulling in, I looked over and said, “hey, we stayed here! Both of us!” History shows we did in early 2017. Early dementia?

Funny story: when we left Shasta for Reno, I remarked that this was probably a new road in a Tesla for both of us (I knew I had done it by ICE, more than a decade ago). Looking ahead, I noted a Destination Charger in Susanville, ya know, just in case. Since it was public, we figured we’d stop at the Red Lion even for a few extra Rated miles and a pee break As we were pulling in, I looked over and said, “hey, we stayed here! Both of us!” History shows we did in early 2017. Early dementia?
This contest will give you "travel dementia" for sure. East of the Mississippi, I generally have little recollection of travelling certain roads, but then I pull into the supercharger and it's like "hey I have been here before!"

Believe it or not, I've used that destination charger at the Susanville Red Lion quite a few times. That is actually the standard travel route for those of us crazy enough to drive to Nevada from the Northwest. And that destination charger is one of the few charging options between Mount Shasta and Reno. I usually stop in at the pizza place and take a break for an hour while adding some buffer.

Reactions: NKYTA