Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent updates to the spreadsheet:

HandleSuperchargerDate
BighornNorth Canaan, CT6/4/2020
BighornBloomington, IN6/7/2020
BighornKokomo, IN6/7/2020
BighornRichmond, IN6/7/2020
BighornHyannis, MA6/5/2020
BighornRevere, MA6/5/2020
BighornBaileyville, ME6/5/2020
BighornMedway, ME6/5/2020
BighornSkowhegan, ME6/5/2020
BighornHudsonville, MI6/7/2020
BighornSwartz Creek, MI6/7/2020
BighornAlexandria, MN6/8/2020
BighornSt. Louis Park, MN6/8/2020
BighornFargo, ND6/8/2020
BighornFishkill, NY6/4/2020
tes-sBraintree, MA6/6/2020
tes-sChestnut Hill, MA6/6/2020
tes-sHyannis, MA6/6/2020
tes-sRevere, MA6/6/2020
tes-sWareham, MA6/6/2020
benswingAlpharetta, GA6/12/2020
benswingLithonia, GA6/12/2020
gnelsonElko, NV6/9/2020
gnelsonLas Vegas - The LINQ High Roller, NV6/9/2020
BM3BHermosa Beach, CA6/10/2020
Cameron AFresno, CA6/8/2020
Cameron AGoleta, CA6/8/2020
YYZ-IADDover, DE6/2/2020
YYZ-IADAberdeen, MD6/12/2020
YYZ-IADAnnapolis, MD6/2/2020
YYZ-IADBaltimore, MD6/12/2020
YYZ-IADEaston, MD6/2/2020
YYZ-IADGrasonville, MD6/2/2020
YYZ-IADHanover, MD6/12/2020
YYZ-IADNational Harbor - Potomac Passage, MD6/2/2020
YYZ-IADSalisbury, MD6/2/2020
YYZ-IADLancaster, PA6/12/2020
MarcoRP #2Saint-Laurent, QC6/5/2020

Reactions: Tdreamer and BM3B
New Supercharger for anyone travelling down the I-95
B0B2D12D-873B-460F-A725-12CBD9E3BCFC.jpeg

Here's the thread: Welcome to Hardeeville: L3 SC @exit 5 Pilot

Just on the North side of Savanah. No more need to hit the Savanah airport. I wonder if the Tesla supercharger team takes pride in sneaking these into operation before anyone notices them?
They absolutely do. Straight from the horse’s mouth. Two different teams.
I was at Savannah a couple weeks ago around 4 am and I tried to go through the manned booth to avoid having to pay the parking ticket. Woman was sleeping in her chair and I couldn’t rouse her. Ended up backing up to another lane and paying with a credit card.

They absolutely do. Straight from the horse’s mouth. Two different teams.

I'm thinking "Tesla Supercharger ninjas". :)

Clearing off unvisited Superchargers within a 2-hour radius of my house:

110. Roseville (Galleria Boulevard), CA
111. Manteca (Spreckels Avenue), CA

(Random thing I discovered: My first visit to the original Manteca, CA Supercharger was exactly five years ago today. My how times have changed.)

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

NICE !!!! No more excursions to the Savannah Airport.
Probably a WIN-WIN-WIN for all.

**Tesla Owners don't have to go off-course through the Savannah Airport, and possibly wait for an open, or unshared charging station (slower charging time when shared). It was completely full and had cars waiting for open chargers when I visited in October 2019.

**Tesla no longer needs to reimburse the airport fees for each owner who uses that location for charging.

**And looks like Hardeeville are L3 Superchargers, so much improved charge times.

Newly visited Superchargers, already added to spreadsheet:

6/14/2020
Payson, AZ
Holbrook, AZ

This is not specifically Supercharger related, but got rerouted due to highway closure (forest fire) and needed an unplanned charge where no Superchargers exist. Superior, AZ, has four 16kW public charging stations (free). Quickly got just enough juice to get where we were going.

Newly visited Superchargers, already added to spreadsheet:

6/14/2020
Payson, AZ
Holbrook, AZ

This is not specifically Supercharger related, but got rerouted due to highway closure (forest fire) and needed an unplanned charge where no Superchargers exist. Superior, AZ, has four 16kW public charging stations (free). Quickly got just enough juice to get where we were going.
Curious where you were headed that charging in Superior made sense. Payson to ???

Fredericksburg VA
Glen Allen VA
Richmond VA
Chester VA

We had our first "dining-in" experiences since March 15. First one was Chilis - so no cause for celebration, but nice to recall what used to be normal.

Side trip toward Williamsburg on back roads. Rt 5, not far off James River, has more historical markets per mile than anywhere in USA, I'd make a wager.

be safe. Thanks again admins.

Reactions: juliusa and bmah
I just opened up Buena Park
View attachment 552979
I literally took the tape off to charge.

View attachment 552980
Just registering my disapproval of this activity. Why was it okay to remove a barrier to try to charge? Maybe thaetape was there for a reason. Regardless, the tape was there. I don't like the message this conveys about us supercharger hunters. Is anyone else comfortable with this?