Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
June 28, 2020

Jason and I are starting our return home from Washington. Lots to see as we plan on hitting several national parks along the way.

Today’s drive was Bellingham, WA to Bandon, OR. The scenery on US-101 is absolutely stunning.

334: Auburn, WA
335: Tumwater, WA
336: Centralia, WA
337: Aberdeen, WA
338: Seaside, OR
339: Lincoln City, OR
340: Bandon, OR

View attachment 557957 View attachment 557958 View attachment 557959
Next time in Bellingham, Wa., give a shot out to us so we can say hello.

Reactions: Big Earl
Added a must-see sight to today's itinerary:
Wright Brothers National Memorial, North Carolina

Kill Devil Hills has both of the reconstructed buildings and markers indicating the first four flights. Several other monuments, markers and sculptures are around the site.

The visitor Center and Gift shop were (currently) closed, but you can view a replica of the first powered aircraft through the windows.

Please add the following newly visited Superchargers to my list:

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Plymouth, NC
Rocky Mount, NC
Raleigh, NC
Cary, NC
Fayetteville, NC
Lumberton, NC
I enjoyed that stop as well. I foolishly went out there the year before the Kill Devil Hills supercharger was installed. Then I had to go back!

We're home again. Today I just added:

813. Lancaster, PA

day8.JPG

So -- for those firing back up the travel in the age of COVID:
1) Finding open bathrooms at the chargers?
2) How do you feel about the sterilization precautions at motels?
3) Dining in, or take-out?
Hi In the midst of road trip now through NJ/NY/CT/RI/MA - the states that were hit hardest at the beginning - but now appear to be the safest. Restaurants are mostly open on inside now with reduced capacity - but we tend to go for ones with outdoor seating. They have opened up bathrooms. We've mainly stayed in B&Bs - and most claim to be doing extra cleaning. There can never be certainty with safety - this virus is nasty - and we think we are safe - but it only takes one party dude that just came in from Florida to send us to the ER.

Wareham MA
Mashpee MA
Hyannis MA

Mashpee has to be up there in unique SC names. In Hyannis, we saw the Kennedy compound in the distance coming in on the ferry from Nantucket. Gee JFK would be 103 now. He will always be young in my mind. You are all too young, but I vividly remember that terrible day in Dallas.

thanks admin for the data entry.

Based on our recent trip through PA, OH, MI,WI, IL & IN:

Bathrooms were no problem. All highway rest areas were open; ironically the only closed bathroom we came across on the trip was today in Somerset, PA where the Starbucks across the road from the Supercharger had closed bathrooms even though the store was open for carry out.

We don't stay in motels - generally we stay in Holiday Inn Express or equivalent price range. The hotels we stayed in on this trip seemed to be doing a good job of keeping things clean, staff wearing masks etc. There are no breakfast buffets, so either pre-packed breakfast bags or choose your own from a selection of yoghurts, packaged cereals, granola bars, packaged muffins & Danish etc. Coffee usually by request or made in room with Keurig etc. Hotel prices were generally very reasonable compared with prior trips and some were downright bargains. Most hotels were not busy.

Best deals on our trip were:

Home2Suites in Madison, WI - $86.86 for a very nice suite
TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor - $98.12

Western PA and MI were the worst in terms of many people not wearing masks.

We mostly bought frozen dinners at supermarkets and heated them in the room microwave. We did eat out in Ann Arbor and Escanaba. For lunch we ate in the car, either food & fruit we'd brought or take out sandwiches. The absence of eating out combined with the low hotel prices made this a very inexpensive trip.

I enjoyed that stop as well. I foolishly went out there the year before the Kill Devil Hills supercharger was installed. Then I had to go back!

Maybe part of the reason I enjoyed it so much is I had read David McCullough's book "Wright Brothers".

Fascinating history lesson.

I have also visited National Museum of US Air Force in Dayton, OH.

One wing of the Museum is dedicated to founders in flight, starting before the Wright Brothers, and highlighting their perseverance and genius.

Wright Brothers went to LeMans in France, In 1908. It was openly debated, the French doubted that the Wrights had "invented flight", and were they "fliers or liars".

August 8, 1908, a small crowd gathers at the racetrack outside LeMans.
Morbid curiosity is the rule of the day, as the crowds awaits the show.

And Wilbur delivers.
He rises and flies a flawless figure 8 over the stunned audience. Wilbur eases the plane back to earth, where he is mobbed by hysterical Frenchmen.

So many things became possible because of the first four flights on Dec. 17,1903.

Man has walked on the Moon because of the Wright Brothers!!!
And it all started with Baby Steps in the sands of North Carolina.

And today I have added a few new Superchargers:

Charlotte, NC Toringdon Way
Hickory, NC
Greensboro, NC
Mt Airy, NC
Salem, VA
Lynchburg, VA **
Farmville, VA

Lynchburg showed up as "Supercharger Temporarily Closed" on my screen. Being an optimist, I checked and got 33 mile charge at that location, actually the first stall I pulled into.

Also stopped by Appomattox Court House National Historical Park for a little bit of up-close history for Re-Unification of this Nation at close of the Civil War.

Finding restrooms is a challenge. Finding ones that aren’t sketchy is even more difficult. Nightfall makes traveling much easier.

Hit and miss. Some hotels/motels have been fantastic and others have been questionable. Don’t be afraid to call and ask questions before booking.

Take-out only. Maybe dine in if they have an outdoor patio and are taking very obvious precautions.

July 1, 2020

We slept in a bit and finally got on the road around 11am and headed for Lake Tahoe. It was a slow drive around the lake due to vacationers, but good scenery. We opted for US-50 over I-80, which was great.

We're spending the night in Elko tonight and heading to ... somewhere in Utah tomorrow. Bryce? Canyonlands? Not exactly sure yet.

393. Roseville, CA - Galleria Blvd
394. Roseville, CA
395. Rocklin, CA
396. Folsom, CA - Iron Point
397. Folsom, CA - Palladio Pkwy
398. Placerville, CA
399. Stateline, NV
400. Tahoe City, CA
401. Truckee, CA - Donner Pass
402. Truckee, CA - Brockway Rd
403. Reno, NV - North Sierra St
404. Reno, NV
405. Lovelock, NV
406. Winnemucca, NV
407. Elko, NV

June 28, 2020

Jason and I are starting our return home from Washington. Lots to see as we plan on hitting several national parks along the way.

Today’s drive was Bellingham, WA to Bandon, OR. The scenery on US-101 is absolutely stunning.

View attachment 557957 View attachment 557958 View attachment 557959
Returning to Huntington Beach from Seattle on my first road trip & I think I saw you at Seaside, rarely see red!
Stopped at Cannon Beach, Tillamook has great ice cream & free Tesla charging.
Also hit a Tesla charger of note Calle Kettlemans, with 40 stalls & a Tesla lounge with barristas & fresh water doggie bowls!
Big Earl, post: 4793436, member: 62630"]June 28, 2020

View attachment 557957 View attachment 557958 View attachment 557959[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 5C0FC62F-281C-4D46-8DF1-50204D9D1AB1.jpeg
    5C0FC62F-281C-4D46-8DF1-50204D9D1AB1.jpeg
    627.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 4C0E5BC1-62E7-42E7-86CC-E4747045C659.jpeg
    4C0E5BC1-62E7-42E7-86CC-E4747045C659.jpeg
    493.9 KB · Views: 29
  • FCCE39C0-AF8A-491E-B166-688B7B7C6920.jpeg
    FCCE39C0-AF8A-491E-B166-688B7B7C6920.jpeg
    676.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 5CB4E11D-4AE2-446F-B7A8-D29FE15B1F85.jpeg
    5CB4E11D-4AE2-446F-B7A8-D29FE15B1F85.jpeg
    802.5 KB · Views: 31
  • EB9164DD-1046-4A38-9F14-0DE1D698F12E.jpeg
    EB9164DD-1046-4A38-9F14-0DE1D698F12E.jpeg
    862.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 3D2DA519-E1AB-45F2-8742-7953A0800884.jpeg
    3D2DA519-E1AB-45F2-8742-7953A0800884.jpeg
    493.9 KB · Views: 33
July 1, 2020

We slept in a bit and finally got on the road around 11am and headed for Lake Tahoe. It was a slow drive around the lake due to vacationers, but good scenery. We opted for US-50 over I-80, which was great.

We're spending the night in Elko tonight and heading to ... somewhere in Utah tomorrow. Bryce? Canyonlands? Not exactly sure yet.

394. Roseville, CA
395. Rocklin, CA
398. Placerville, CA
399. Stateline, NV
400. Tahoe City, CA
404. Reno, NV
405. Lovelock, NV
406. Winnemucca, NV
407. Elko, NV
Kim from Newport is currently wandering UT on the way to CA. Definitely put Arches on the short list. Weather isn’t too scorching there yet either despite all the forecast sunny days.

https://twitter.com/kimpaquette/status/1278460595407220736

Last edited:
Kim from Newport is currently wandering UT on the way to CA. Definitely put Arches on the short list. Weather isn’t too scorching there yet either despite all the forecast sunny days.

https://twitter.com/kimpaquette/status/1278460595407220736

yep... We’ve been texting back and forth. She’s also location sharing in our Glympse group if you want to follow along. She’s in Bryce right now but I don’t think we can make it there at a reasonable time today. Just now getting up and around.

Zion is one of my favorites. We went to Bryce a couple of years ago and Zion back in 2001. We’ll see where the road takes us.

July 1, 2020

394. Roseville, CA
395. Rocklin, CA
398. Placerville, CA
399. Stateline, NV
400. Tahoe City, CA
404. Reno, NV