Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
First tonight, hit 237 kW. This is one is front and center to a new but not yet open In N Out, oh the agony.

Beaumont, CA

Attachments

• 9D64EBB2-C777-42C9-A1B6-32F6B6A294C7.jpeg
    9D64EBB2-C777-42C9-A1B6-32F6B6A294C7.jpeg
    393.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
July 2, 2020

Nice day of driving today, going from Elko, NV to Bryce Canyon City, UT. We caught up with Kim for a beer and are going for a drive around Bryce Canyon NP tomorrow, then take scenic US-12 (at Kim's suggestion) up to I-70 and over to Moab. I want to make sure we keep our driving to daylight hours while we're west of Denver since the scenery is so spectacular... so our trip just got another day longer, which is no problem.

Rewinding to the previous conversation about hotels - had a pretty appalling experience at the Hilton Home2 Suites in Elko, NV ... the manager seemed to be a virus denier and allowed her entire staff and all of the guests to roam mask-free, despite the NV governor's orders that everyone wear masks in public spaces. I called Hilton Corporate and started a case with them. The hotel was otherwise nice, new, had three destination chargers and a nice grab-and-go assortment of packaged breakfast products.

Anyway, just a few chargers to add today:

408. West Wendover, NV
409. Tooele, UT
410. Salt Lake City, UT
411. Nephi, UT
412. Richfield, UT
413. Beaver, UT
2620332F-C899-4509-8EAA-0331E44DB828.jpeg

Mirages on the salt flats

3FC46435-2652-489E-B8B1-873784956A47.jpeg

The Tree of Utah :confused:

B20D6A54-146A-4E2B-B03B-0853BCC6216D.jpeg

Salt Lake City Supercharger

A609D953-5AE1-4803-A061-529661A22559.jpeg

Red Canyon

Last edited:
July 1, 2020

We slept in a bit and finally got on the road around 11am and headed for Lake Tahoe. It was a slow drive around the lake due to vacationers, but good scenery. We opted for US-50 over I-80, which was great.

We're spending the night in Elko tonight and heading to ... somewhere in Utah tomorrow. Bryce? Canyonlands? Not exactly sure yet.

393. Roseville, CA - Galleria Blvd
394. Roseville, CA
395. Rocklin, CA
396. Folsom, CA - Iron Point
397. Folsom, CA - Palladio Pkwy
398. Placerville, CA
399. Stateline, NV
400. Tahoe City, CA
401. Truckee, CA - Donner Pass
402. Truckee, CA - Brockway Rd
403. Reno, NV - North Sierra St
404. Reno, NV
405. Lovelock, NV
406. Winnemucca, NV
407. Elko, NV
Congrats on 400! Be safe out there.

July 2, 2020

Nice day of driving today, going from Elko, NV to Bryce Canyon City, UT. We caught up with Kim for a beer and are going for a drive around Bryce Canyon NP tomorrow, then take scenic US-12 (at Kim's suggestion) up to I-70 and over to Moab. I want to make sure we keep our driving to daylight hours while we're west of Denver since the scenery is so spectacular... so our trip just got another day longer, which is no problem.

Rewinding to the previous conversation about hotels - had a pretty appalling experience at the Hilton Home2 Suites in Elko, NV ... the manager seemed to be a virus denier and allowed her entire staff and all of the guests to roam mask-free, despite the NV governor's orders that everyone wear masks in public spaces. I called Hilton Corporate and started a case with them. The hotel was otherwise nice, new, had three destination chargers and a nice grab-and-go assortment of packaged breakfast products.

408. West Wendover, NV
409. Tooele, UT
410. Salt Lake City, UT
411. Nephi, UT
412. Richfield, UT
413. Beaver, UT
Congrats on 400!!!

Also, great license plate.

July 2, 2020

408. West Wendover, NV
409. Tooele, UT
410. Salt Lake City, UT
411. Nephi, UT
412. Richfield, UT
413. Beaver, UT
View attachment 559981
Mirages on the salt flats

View attachment 559982
The Tree of Utah :confused:

View attachment 559984
Salt Lake City Supercharger

View attachment 559983
Red Canyon
Always a smart decision to finish the day at Beaver :) Though it gave me hell last year, 20 kW max translated into a 2 hour stop. Fortunately the restaurant has good pie.
- Beaver

Always a smart decision to finish the day at Beaver :) Though it gave me hell last year, 20 kW max translated into a 2 hour stop. Fortunately the restaurant has good pie.
- Beaver

I discovered a nice trick yesterday at Richfield. In hot weather and direct sun, V2 handles will overheat and charging will throttle. We started at 140 kW and it dropped down to 60 kW after about 10 minutes. Placing a wet towel on the handle and shading it with my body brought the charge rate back up to 100 kW. Evaporative cooling works out here, unlike at home. :eek:

7993496C-AF2D-4D64-B07A-A2207D4590E1.jpeg

I discovered a nice trick yesterday at Richfield. In hot weather and direct sun, V2 handles will overheat and charging will throttle. We started at 140 kW and it dropped down to 60 kW after about 10 minutes. Placing a wet towel on the handle and shading it with my body brought the charge rate back up to 100 kW. Evaporative cooling works out here, unlike at home. :eek:

View attachment 560076
Wow does that really work? Amazing if true! I will be sure to try it. Last summer I had a lot of issues with the heat in CA , UT, and NV. I thought it was the charger boxes overheating.

A friend of mine got his Tesla Model Y today but he told me on Monday that I should go by El Cerrito because he thought it might be charging already and he had no way to test (then), but I was at our cabin and just got back last night. Thanks Bruce, Pedram and everyone for NOT going before today. Still a couple of hours to get there if anyone else wants a first.

A friend of mine got his Tesla Model Y today but he told me on Monday that I should go by El Cerrito because he thought it might be charging already and he had no way to test (then), but I was at our cabin and just got back last night. Thanks Bruce, Pedram and everyone for NOT going before today. Still a couple of hours to get there if anyone else wants a first.

I wish I could say "you're welcome" but I don't think there was much choice in the matter.

Coming back from errands this afternoon, I glanced at the Nav screen when I pulled into my garage and noticed something looking a little different (the El Cerrito pin wasn't showing out of service). So we dropped off stuff, hopped back in the car, and headed over (that was around 3PM). Looking at my Influx/Grafana data now, that Supercharger only started showing non-zero numbers of open stalls about 1PM, this afternoon. Based on this I would claim that El Cerrito really did come on-line just today...unless someone can show evidence of having charged there earlier. What was the basis of your friend thinking that El Cerrito was up before today?

We're seeing what might be the start of a new Supercharger turn-up process, where new sites are showing up in the Nav (but as "temporary closure", and 0 of 0 stalls free in the API) before they're actually energized. There are at least 3 examples in NorCal (El Cerrito, Modesto, and Santa Cruz), and I think a couple others elsewhere over the past week or two. As most of us know, it used to be that Superchargers would soft-open, and they might not appear on the Nav for a day or more after they were actually capable of charging.

Bruce.

PS. Definitely harder to tell if new Urban Superchargers are operational or not because they don't have lights on the pedestals like V2 and V3 sites.

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
I wish I could say "you're welcome" but I don't think there was much choice in the matter.

Coming back from errands this afternoon, I glanced at the Nav screen when I pulled into my garage and noticed something looking a little different (the El Cerrito pin wasn't showing out of service). So we dropped off stuff, hopped back in the car, and headed over (that was around 3PM). Looking at my Influx/Grafana data now, that Supercharger only started showing non-zero numbers of open stalls about 1PM, this afternoon. Based on this I would claim that El Cerrito really did come on-line just today...unless someone can show evidence of having charged there earlier. What was the basis of your friend thinking that El Cerrito was up before today?

We're seeing what might be the start of a new Supercharger turn-up process, where new sites are showing up in the Nav (but as "temporary closure", and 0 of 0 stalls free in the API) before they're actually energized. There are at least 3 examples in NorCal (El Cerrito, Modesto, and Santa Cruz), and I think a couple others elsewhere over the past week or two. As most of us know, it used to be that Superchargers would soft-open, and they might not appear on the Nav for a day or more after they were actually capable of charging.

Bruce.

PS. Definitely harder to tell if new Urban Superchargers are operational or not because they don't have lights on the pedestals like V2 and V3 sites.
Evansville and Big Sky both through a Temporary closure stage on the Nav.

• Love
Reactions: NKYTA