Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Small technicality, but I'm listed as *Top Charger 2016* when I believe it should be 2015. That was the year I did a 48 state road trip and was the first to visit 200. The following year, I took a rest... so I def wasn't the top charger then... unless it's counted a different way?
2016 based on your data, that was loaded from the original wiki, and is wrong. Probably the first entry in the wiki we found was March 2016 and loaded the data - the wiki did not have dates. We spread your visits over several days as to not show 100+ on a single day. We kept the "century" milestones and who was "leader" from the wiki, but calculate most other things based on the dates.

To fix it, just go into the spreadsheet and update your dates to the correct 2015 dates of your road trip. Then we can adjust the "badge" to show the correct year.

Just one today:

Colby, KS

At Parry, OK, Landlord is doing some repairs and renovations to their building from previous damage.
Baby steps...

Fence around the Supercharger equipment and one of the stalls is still a mess.

Attachments

• B00490B7-6698-4AF4-AB20-F8130177C468.jpeg
    B00490B7-6698-4AF4-AB20-F8130177C468.jpeg
    384.1 KB · Views: 68
  • C87C44F2-855C-4849-B4DE-57821737B97F.jpeg
    C87C44F2-855C-4849-B4DE-57821737B97F.jpeg
    465.2 KB · Views: 54
New where. Stopped at these on a road trip from Los Angeles to Turner, MT in June. Bold were in one day. Reset were spread out over a couple days. SR+.
To:
Yermo, CA
St. George, UT
Nephi, UT
Tremonton, UT
Pocatello, ID
Idaho Falls, ID
West Yellowstone, MT
Bozeman, MT

Return:
Great Falls, MT - Stopped but was not open yet. Open now.
Butte, MT
Lima, MT
Pocatello, ID
Salt Lake City-S. State Street, UT
Nephi, UT
Beaver, UT

St. George, UT
Primm, NV
Barstow, CA

Others over my year of ownership:
Cabazon, CA
Cordes Lakes, AZ
El Centro, CA
Ensenada, BCS, Mexico
Gila Bend, AZ
Hawthorne, CA - El Segundo Boulevard
Indio, CA
Kingman, AZ
Los Angeles, CA (Hawthorne Design Center/SpaceX)
Manhattan Beach, CA
Needles, AZ
San Diego, CA - Del Mar Heights Road
San Diego, CA - Friars Road
San Diego, CA - Pacific Heights Blvd
Temecula, CA

New where. Stopped at these on a road trip from Los Angeles to Turner, MT in June. Bold were in one day. Reset were spread out over a couple days. SR+.
Welcome! We record a specific date for each supercharger visit, so better if you put in your best estimate for the date you first visited each supercharger. Then we'll get you added to the game.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
Welcome! We record a specific date for each supercharger visit, so better if you put in your best estimate for the date you first visited each supercharger. Then we'll get you added to the game.

Attached has all my charges after about 500 miles. Download from Tezlab App.
Thanks,

Attachments

• Supercharging.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 70
Sure, I thought of that. The 18 clustered just in Hong Kong make an interesting prospect. Would you trust that the nav would be sufficient without local knowledge on Chinese streets?
P.S. Kind of why I'd also like to get an Asian Pacific competitor in the game.

Hong Kong streets have English names in addition to Chinese names, so I think navigating would be similar to being in the USA or Canada (except you drive on the left side of the street). The two Superchargers I have seen in Hong Kong were in parking garages, so having some local intel would be helpful.

Traffic congestion would be an issue, also the seemingly random layout of streets, many of them one-way. Finally at some of the Superchargers you'd run into competition from other Tesla owners, because a lot of owners don't have home charging and rely on the Superchargers to keep their cars running (Festival Walk has been full almost every time I've been by there.)

Bit of a challenge, but I bet it'd be doable in a day.

Bruce.