Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving for Spain tomorrow morning. Ferry to Denmark, then through Germany and France. 20+ new visits planned on the way down south, but we must allow room for improvisation depending on traffic and road closure. Might have to skip a few if we're falling behind schedule.

View attachment 687948
Have a nice trip and honk the horn when you pass Herford on the A2 🤣

OK, back on the road yesterday after the Dinner with Shatner event the previous night, just a quick jaunt down to NYC to stay with friends

Queensbury, NY
Albany
Guilderland
Kingston
Newburgh
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Paramus

SS updated

Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 7.52.49 AM.jpeg

My car is at 40% charge, parked in Manhattan. But there are NO free chargers, and no places to charge where they don't ream you for the privilege of leaving your car there while you charge. Any advice on touching the Superchargers here w/o paying $16 in fees for the pleasure? I can go at 3am if that would help but I hear this town never sleeps...

Last edited:
OK, back on the road yesterday after the Dinner with Shatner event the previous night, just a quick jaunt down to NYC to stay with friends

Queensbury, NY
Albany
Guilderland
Kingston
Newburgh
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Paramus

SS updated

View attachment 688308

My car is at 40% charge, parked in Manhattan. But there are NO free chargers, and no places to charge where they don't ream you for the privilege of leaving your car there while you charge. Any advice on touching the Superchargers here w/o paying $16 in fees for the pleasure? I can go at 3am if that would help but I hear this town never sleeps...

There is no way to get a free charge in Manhattan. I posted all of the Manhattan garage rates and hours on PlugShare. If you’re going to get the valet Superchargers, I recommend 5am - 7am… I did it on a Saturday and had no issues. If you’re not going to get the Superchargers, there are free options just outside of Manhattan. If you need more info about a particular garage's rates and policies, just google the address of the garage and visit the parking company's website.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: DavidB and israndy

Queensbury, NY
Albany
Guilderland
Kingston
Newburgh
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Paramus

SS updated

View attachment 688308

$16 would be cheap at some of the Manhattan valets. I limited myself to the cheaper ones. I think $5 was the most I paid, but the experience is ripe for repression.

Addendum:
I did manage free charges at Manhattan and Jersey City valets. Offset by tipping.

Finished our CT to KY trip last week. Below are the new chargers we were able to stop at. During the trip, it was nice to see a good amount of these at a Wawa or Sheetz.

10 July 2021
Basking Ridge, NJ
Carlisle, PA
Breezewood, PA
Sommerset, PA

11 July 2021
Weston, WV
Charleston, WV
Lexington KY

15 July 2021
Bowling Green, KY

16 July 2021
Huntington, WV
Charleston, WV
La Vale, MD

17 July 2021
Harrisburg, PA
Allentown, PA
West Nyack, NY

Finished our CT to KY trip last week. Below are the new chargers we were able to stop at. During the trip, it was nice to see a good amount of these at a Wawa or Sheetz.

10 July 2021
Basking Ridge, NJ
Carlisle, PA
Breezewood, PA
Sommerset, PA

11 July 2021
Weston, WV
Charleston, WV
Lexington KY

15 July 2021
Bowling Green, KY

16 July 2021
Huntington, WV
Charleston, WV
La Vale, MD

17 July 2021
Harrisburg, PA
Allentown, PA
West Nyack, NY
I've assumed that the Somerset, PA Supercharger was the one behind the Wendy's, not at the Turnpike rest area. Let me know if that is not correct.

Also, you listed Charleston, WV twice, on the 11th and the 16th. Did you mean to specify a different location for the 16th?

I've assumed that the Somerset, PA Supercharger was the one behind the Wendy's, not at the Turnpike rest area. Let me know if that is not correct.

Also, you listed Charleston, WV twice, on the 11th and the 16th. Did you mean to specify a different location for the 16th?
Correct on the Somerset one. We didn't use the Turnpike location for this trip. Sorry about the duplication. We visited the same charger there and back.

Last edited:
No issues, meaning no one stopped you when you went into the charge area? Or you paid and didn't take too long at each site?

No issues as in I missed traffic, there were no lines, chargers were available and the valets didn't seem inconvenienced that I only stayed for a few minutes.

You have to pay and the valets have to park. You might get away with self-park at Vesey Street and West 75th, but the garages with elevators (Allen and Mott) require you to wait at the garage entrance while the valet takes your car up to charge. The Superchargers at East 47th are around the corner right inside the entrance but the valet wouldn't let me do it myself.

Plan on spending 10 - 15 minutes at each site. Explaining to the valets that you just want 1 kWh is going to result in confusion and they're still going to charge you the minimum time of 30 minutes, so the path of least resistance and least frustration is to tell them that you only need ten minutes, let them take it up and come back down, walk around outside for five minutes, then send them back up for your car.

Total cost for all five Manhattan garages is $83 if you time it right. A couple of them are only $10 for 30 minutes and a couple of them are quite a bit more expensive.

My recommendation is to start with West 75th street at 5am, which is $27 early bird special (normally $50!), then go clockwise from there - East 47th, Allen, Mott and finally Vesey. Don't get in too much of a hurry because Allen doesn't open until 6am.

Summary of Manhattan Superchargers:
  • West 75th Street: 24/7. Early bird special of $27 from 4am - 10am. Might be able to self-park as chargers are in the entrance.
  • East 47th Street: Opens at 5am. $10 for half hour. Valet park.
  • Allen Street: Opens at 6am. $10 for half hour. Valet park with car elevator.
  • Mott Street: $12 for half hour. Valet park with car elevator.
  • Vesey Street: Opens at 5:30am weekdays, 6am weekends. Security checkpoint prior to entering garage - just tell them you want to charge. $24 for one hour. Valet park, although I parked myself when I visited. Be sure to go through the mall and outside to the riverfront to check out the views of the Hudson River, World Trade Center and Battery Park. It's spectacular and you might as well get some electrons for your $24 parking fee.

Last edited:
Nice weekend trip - back home now. Missed Pigeon Forge due to traffic and commitments. I'll be back there...some day.

Met friends that are biking from Knoxville to Sturgridge, MA as a warmup for the PMC they ride in to raise money for cancer research every year.
Home | Pan-Mass Challenge. I'm just a donor and survivor, and try to meet them somewhere along their journey each year.

They biked the Blue Ridge Highway. Nice for biking; I drove it and was not that impressed. After the first few miles of slow driving on winding, hilly, road that looks mostly the same, it was enough. Better views of the mountains from the interstate. I much prefer normal 2-lane back roads for driving.

7/25
Durham, NC
Siler City, NC
Charlotte, NC - Northlake Centre Parkway
Charlotte, NC - Toringdon Way
Greenville, SC
Fair Play, SC
Asheville, NC - South Tunnel Road
Asheville, NC
Bristol, VA (pulled in to Bristol, TN first by mistake - "this looks familiar")
7/26
Salem, VA
Charlottesville, VA - Proffit Road
Harrisonburg, VA
Woodstock, VA

Some new check ins for me today, 7/26:

Hinckley, MN
Duluth, MN
Brainerd, MN

FYI in Duluth, I stopped into Toasty’s - the burger was great! A short 2-ish block walk from the chargers.

Attachments

• D2E91C08-6881-4A1B-8C5F-C83F1014EF39.jpeg
    D2E91C08-6881-4A1B-8C5F-C83F1014EF39.jpeg
    932.6 KB · Views: 30
  • BF42B505-0DC2-428F-A26A-6928693A2EA1.jpeg
    BF42B505-0DC2-428F-A26A-6928693A2EA1.jpeg
    616.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 640655D1-16C8-41C1-9EEE-C8AB89D265B8.jpeg
    640655D1-16C8-41C1-9EEE-C8AB89D265B8.jpeg
    772.2 KB · Views: 33